“OMG this place is gold!”
Review of Il Trillo

Il Trillo
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Trillo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,655 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Kensington
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I picked this restaurant from Trip Advisor reviews, and we really weren't dissapointed. The menu looked spectacular, the location looked good, and the fact that there was a sister restaurant in Tuscany spoke volumes!
We booked our table online, but turned up an hour early. They seated us straight away. The atmosphere is relaxed and the decor is lovely.
We ended up eating 4 courses plus prosecco, wine and grappa. To say that the night reminded me of Toscana is a true understatement. The food was the best Italian food i have eaten in the UK, and my mother is Italian :-)
I would recommend the stuffed onions to start and the rabbit main course, they do a good belini too!!
Everyone must try this place, it was spectacular. You know its a good night when you find yourself sitting back and just enjoying it all.
OK, gushing over......but visit this place - cause it truly rocks.

1  Thank Chazzer1980
There are newer reviews for Il Trillo

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food is excellent, I recommend the onion meatball starter and the ravioli ragu. The house white or red is great quality for the price from their own Vineyard in Italy. The service is warm and friendly. The family has a restaurant in Tuscany for many decades. The restaurant is well designed and has a great atmosphere, whether for a few covers or many.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you want to try a real Tuscany restaurant this is a must.
But it is not the tipical Tuscany restaurant, it is a niche of Tuscany food, as the dishes are those of the North part of the region.
Very good location, very friendly staff, very good cooking.
Next time I come to London, this is going to be a must!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had a lovely dinner, really enjoyable food, lovely and friendly service, one of the girls went out of her way to find me a rose I liked. The "garden" is actually a covered area so not really outside, but two tables on the pavement allow for a glass of wien or dinner outside, whilst enjoying the goings on at the popular wine bar opposite.Good value for money and excellent for romance.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

And the risotto is amaizing. The pasta is fresh and made by themselves. Other good italian restaurants buy the pasta, but making the pasta makes a real difference.

They have gently and professional waiters, however last time we been there we came across one of the managers that was mean and cold. She was like tense or stressed and you can't have that within that special atmosphere. So nice and easy to have a smily person.