“We love this place....”

Good for: Families with children
London
“We love this place....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

A really friendly welcome is given to everyone whether you have booked a table or not. The menu is extensive and very competitively priced. The food quality is excellent expecially the duck and fish dishes. The starter salads are big enough to share and the house wine is more than drinkable at around £4.50 a glass. Good for couples or larger groups and very welcoming of children.

Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“My local thai joint, a step above the rest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

I love Nuntee. I live just around the corner, and this is the best Thai, in my opinion, in our area, I take all my friends there and get all my weekend takeaways from here as do my flatmates. All of my friends have loved their meals. The crispy duck with thai fruit is my favourite curry. Probably not the cheapest in the area but I love the flavours and think they are very large servings. The staff are pleasant and very friendly. They have some great lunch specials too.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Hannah W
West Yorkshire
“Excellent food & service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was our second visit to the Nuntee. We were just as impressed this time as last.It is a very good Thai restaurant. The place is immaculate, quite intimate with good subdued lighting and quiet, The prices are quite reasonable and the food we had high quality and good portions. The wine list is good and the prices not too dear.
The bill included the customary and allegedly "discretionary" 12.5 % service charge. On checking with our waiter, this addition does not go to the staff but to the owner, which I find disappointing. In cases like this, why not just add the gratuity into the price and call it "service included"! It is however fairly common practice these days so it as well to check!

• Visited December 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Finest Thai Restaurant in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

This is truly one of the best Thai restaurants in London. Very clean, very quiet, very posh with quite reasonable (slightly above average) prices. Some dishes are invented by their chefs - you will not find it elsewhere (try nuntee sticks - astonishment guaranteed). Beware of very generous portions - make sure you are properly hungry when you enter. Would recommend it to everyone.

• Visited June 2012