“Delicious!”
Review of Autograf

Autograf
Reserve with OpenTable
Autograf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,817 of 22,511 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Polish, European, Eastern European, Central European
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: "Autograf" was established in 2008 especially for customers who appreciate both, the home-cooked Polish food and good atmosphere! We serve specialty dishes of Polish cuisine which are prepared according to traditional recipes. We specialize in pierogi’s, using the best ingredients and traditional techniques, resulting in best Polish dumplings possible. Our bar stocks a great selection of flavoured vodkas, Polish spirits and bottled beers. We serve not only alcohol from Poland but also wines and draft beer Pilsner-Urquell. Our place provides a setting for many occasions such as business lunch, intimate dinner, evening out with friends as well as after work meal.
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

This is our favourite Polish place! I am Polish and my boyfriend is English. I took him there few years ago to show him polish cuisine and regularly go back!
Food is very good and portions very generous.
Atmosphere is more of a bar then a restaurant but it's perfect for a quick meal for two or with family and friends.
Definitely worth visiting!

• Polish first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Wow! Really good food!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We ate today dinner in Autograf and we were very surprised, the food was extremely good comparing to the other Polish restaurants in London, zurek was the best I had in many years! Prices are also very convenient: we paid £23 for 2 courses dinner and we went out super full. With no doubt we have to recommend it!
Note: it's very busy on Sunday, hard to get a table, if you are going there for the first time maybe choose another day

• Visited October 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“If you LOVE pierogis...”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

...then you'll love this small north London gem just a few blocks' walk from the Turnpike Lane tube station on the Victoria line. Seating for 20, Polish satellite tv, a few locals enjoying lunch and Polish beer, this is a fantastic and authentic place to enjoy great homemade Polish treats. I got the small mixed-plate of five varied pierogis, as well as stuffed cabbage and one potato pancake. All of which allowed me to takeaway half of it and have the next night's post-theatre supper all set. The golabki (stuffed cabbage) was just a liiiiittle cool in the middle, but that's really the only fault with any of the food. They even have wifi, can't beat that. It was a drizzly grey day out, but Autograf was well worth the walk to and from the train station.
I noticed they did a brisk delivery service as well. I would've taken advantage of that, believe me, but they have a fairly limited northside delivery area. If that's where you're staying however,that's one more reason to get to know Autograf.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“small restaurant with good food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I read the Trip advisor reviews as I wanted to try something different. This is small and cosy restaurant about 5 minutes walk from Turnpike Lane tube. The staff are all friendly, and food was good, portions are massive and it's not expensive at all. We ate portion of meat pierogi's as a starter and pork chop and chicken kiev (devolay) for main courses. Polish beer was good and pretty cheap too (£3 for large bottle). Worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
Rome, Italy
“What a surprise”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I've never eat Polish food before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. But what I found was incredible! Nice place, small and tidy, smiling waiters, perfect food, huge portions and one of the cheapest place I've been in London (16 pounds each for 2 shared starters for 4 people, main course, 2 shared desserts and beer, including tip). You have to pay by cash, but it's really the only "negative" thing I can say about this place. I'll be back soon!

• Visited August 2013