“Great Little Find in North London.”
Review of Rossella

Rossella
Reserve with OpenTable
Rossella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #527 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Kentish Town, Rossella's ethos "Il piacere di mangiare, la cucina italiana semplice e buona”, {the pleasure of eating simple and healthy Italian cooking} is what drives our chefs to bring you a wide array of dishes from The North and Po Valley to Sicily and Sardinia.Our restaurant space is steered towards a vibrant but relaxed environment – a perfect dining destination for both intimate meals and larger parties, with friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is a great little restaurant. Family run, very friendly and the food is excellent with very reasonable prices. Not pretentious in decor but the other aspects make up for that. We shall return.

1  Thank bikingeagle

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was our second visit (the first last summer) and it was just as appealing this time. We made a special journey on the (horrible) Northern Line last week in order to try other items from the menu. We arrived at 6 pm with no reservation and were greeted warmly by the staff. We both had pizzas and they were beautifully cooked with thin crusts and fresh toppings. We both had desserts. My husband sampled various unusual flavours of their delicious ice cream. I had homemade tiramisu (and pistachio ice cream!) We enjoyed everything. The food here is great quality and the prices are so reasonable. If I lived nearby I would be there twice a week - or maybe every day! Wonderful food, wonderful staff and wonderful value.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have been looking at the reviews for this restaurant for over a year. I travelled in from Guildford to have lunch with two friends who live in North West London and I could not have chosen a better place to have a relaxing lunch.
We all had a three course lunch and it was superb. The pizza's were excellent and the desserts were lovely. The house wines both red & rose were the best house wines that I have had in any restaurant but it is also the service from Luca and his excellent staff that also helpes to make it a great little restaurant.
Overall an excellent restaurant and great value for money.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have been meaning to write a review on this place for ages as it really deserves the credit it receives! And as I'm visiting this evening again, I thought I'd better get to it.

We walked past Rossella dozens of times before we eventually booked to go in - it always looked busy and never lacking in customers despite its unconventional location nestled between a row of shops and convenient stores.

We weren't let down and never have been - we've visited around 5 or 6 times now (since early Summer 2013) and have taken friends there too.

The staff are polite, friendly, welcoming, knowledgable, and will go to any lengths to ensure you have an enjoyable time. You can tell that they take pride in their establishment and that their customers mean a lot to them.

The food is delicious and the prices are great, especially for the quality of the food and service. You'll have a choice of pizzas, pasta dishes, meat dishes, seafood dishes as well as specials.

Their ice cream selection is pretty spectacular too!

The atmosphere is very much how you'd like a little Italian to be! Chatty, friendly and warm, but not overbearing and not at all intrusive. Great for couples, groups of friends, double dates - for everyone really.

Overall I'd say Rossella is genuine, authentic, tasty, friendly, professional, outstanding value for money, and a must visit in Kentish Town!

1  Thank HollynTom
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We visited La Rossella with a group of friends after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed, great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff and excellent food. We hope to go again the next time we are in London.