“My favourite little Italian”
Review of Rossella

Rossella
Reserve with OpenTable
Rossella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #585 of 24,020 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Kentish Town, Rossella's ethos "Il piacere di mangiare, la cucina italiana semplice e buona”, {the pleasure of eating simple and healthy Italian cooking} is what drives our chefs to bring you a wide array of dishes from The North and Po Valley to Sicily and Sardinia.Our restaurant space is steered towards a vibrant but relaxed environment – a perfect dining destination for both intimate meals and larger parties, with friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I think this has to be my favourite little Italian. It’s so much nicer than any of the big chains; the food is great, the staff are so friendly and it’s really good value for money (£5-6 for a massive bowl of pasta). I always leave very happy!

The thing I like most is that they are really accommodating and will make anything you fancy (something I definitely take advantage of) and they never bat an eyelid when I ask for the parmesan to be left on the table so I can help myself throughout the meal.
They also do take away (as far as I know, collection only) which means that if you fancy staying in for the night you can have a delicious authentic pizza in the house rather than paying lots more for a greasy takeaway.

The only downside is that it’s about a minute from my house so I get tempted by the yummy food quite often, but hey when it’s only a fiver, it’s hardly breaking the bank!

1  Thank Sarah J

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I have worked in Kentish town for years and saw a sign for pasta and a drink for six pounds, considering cost of food around this area I thought I would try it. I had the Penne Rossella which had lovely chilli's in it and was really tasty. The portion was nice and the flavours were lovely. Was nice to get some proper Italian food for Lunch and I will be back a lot more often. I saw some other dishes for the evening and may go again for an evening meal.

Will definetly reccomend

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I like the fact that it is local and authentic restaurant as opposed to the chains which are taking over London that don't really care or provide a value added service. Welcoming decor which my girlfriend found romantic. Can see it being good with friends too..esp for the price

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food is fantastic and very reasonably priced.

All the staff are very attentive and friendly, and can easily accommodate any special requests.

It has a very calm and homely atmosphere which you do not find in near by chain restaurants.

It's is a must for any food lover.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great quality food, really accommodating to everyone's needs and tastes. Excellent value for money! Gelato is to die for! A real hidden gem! The owner and staff could not be friendlier and make you feel part of the family as soon as you sit down. A must visit for take away or eat in.