“Memorable Moment...WOW”

Ranked #10 of 256 Bars & Pubs in London
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mayfair
Description: Every grand hotel needs a spectacular bar. The Rivoli Bar is one of the best, reborn in glorious art deco style. A symphony of camphor wood, satinwood, alabaster, gold leaf and Lalique glass, the atmosphere here changes throughout the day. Intimate yet comfortable, The Rivoli Bar is a dramatic and beautiful contrast to The Ritz house style and a genuine revelation. Enjoy a light lunch or supper and experience the delicious cocktails or the Champagne of the month. Monday to Saturday 11:30am - 12midnight Sunday 12:00pm - 10:00pm The dress code of The Ritz reflects the ambience and style of the different areas of the hotel. In The Ritz Restaurant and The Palm Court, gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie, with the exception of breakfast; jeans and sportswear are not permitted. Smart casual attire is requested for The Rivoli Bar and The Long Gallery. Please note that sports shoes are not permitted in The Ritz Restaurant, The Rivoli Bar or The Palm Court at any time.
Reviewed May 3, 2013

A golden touch for your palate after a good dinner? Just need to go to The Rivoli Bar at the Ritz. Their wonderful coktails' menu is always changing giving you a new bunch of delicate options everytime you go. I am very obsessed in finding the perfect drink and I always ask the bar tenders to create something special or modify some ingrdients for me in every place I go. This past weekend, on Saturday night, a lovely bar tender called Damiano (I hope I wrote the name correctly) created a special cocktail for me and I just fall in love with the Rivoli Bar and the whole atmosphere at THe Ritz. Me and a friend of mine, passed a couple of hours sitting by the bar enjoying such nice cocktails and having a lovely conversation with this great Italian bar tender, Damiano, who exceeded our expectations and delivered the perfect 5 star-service that anybody can expect from a Hotel like the Rizt. We will come back soon in our next visit to London, hoping to find again this enthusiastic bar tender who made possible a magic evening at The Rivoli Bar.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Recently I went with my friends to Rivoli Bar at The Ritz to celebrate my friend's Birthday.
I just love this place!
Perhaps a bit pricey but very elegant and what most important the service we have experienced was exceptional!
Staff made us feel welcomed and provided unforgettable experience.
They all very polite, professional and knowledgeable.
We all felt really special.
Definitely will be coming back!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Rivoli Bar is definitely The Bar you want to go to! Either a romantic drink for two or a couple of cocktails with your friends, it is the best experience you can get!
I have been a few times and never get disappointed. The cocktails are superb - they have just launched a new menu! And they even have one cocktail served in a goose egg!!! I was amazed! Definitely worth trying.
The staff is very friendly and professional, and if you don't know what to drink just ask the head bartender and he will make you the drink you have been waiting for!
Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went there last week as I heard lot's of positive rewievs about cocktails. I wasn't disappointed . Very professional customer service, staff dedicated to their work, amazing atmosphere and unique cocktails makes this place one of the top bars in London!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

These bartenders are masters of their craft. I had my first champagne cocktail made for my own tastes and preferences in a cocktail. Great time, great conversation and will make it a contiued stop!