“Stay at Park Grand London Hyde Park”

Park Grand London Hyde Park
Ranked #243 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Our stay was great. The service provided at the Park Grand London Hyde park was excellent, and we were given help at request. The rooms were tidy and neat. The bathroom was very clean and spacious. The staff was helpful and were able to give us hints and tips for visiting the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments online following your visit to the Park Grand London, Hyde Park.

I am happy to have read such positive feedback and delighted that you had a most enjoyable stay.
We are very proud of our staff and it is always motivating to receive such positive feedback as yours. We constantly endeavour to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I am pleased that they were helpful.

I will pass your kind words on to the entire team and ensure that their service is suitably rewarded.

Kind Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (2,185)

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Just got back from a weekend away this is one of the best hotels I have stop in .we booked the club room and it was lovely it done the job for us .I Booked the roses as a present for girlfriend birthday and proposal the staff done a lovely job they made elephant out of the towel with roses in the trunk I never seen it before put rose petals in a heart shape on bed with chocolates in middle.The staff were really friendly and helpful .Also the breakfast was lovely I will be stopping here again and recommend to friends and family

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are very proud of our staff and it is always motivating to receive such positive feedback as yours. We constantly endeavor to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I am pleased that they were friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our staying in London. The staff was very kind and very helpfull.food was fantastic. I wish I can go there again soon.this hotel was pretty good. We had a lovely room. All other parts of the hotel are lovely with a brilliant location. I will recommend this hotel to any one who would likes to go for holiday in London. The hotel is very clean and tidy and also the out side. You are having a great staff and a reception. They are very helpful and polite. Love to be there again and again.

• Stayed: January 2014
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are very proud of our staff and it is always motivating to receive such positive feedback as yours. We constantly endeavour to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I am pleased that they were friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the park grand because they were close to paddington and we were travelling from the West Country ,we also wanted to visit portobello market which the was an easy 20 minute walk along Hyde park from the hotel, we were welcomed by friendly staff and were able to leave our bags at the hotel even though we arrived at 9 am. We also left our bag on the last morning and picked it up 20 minutes before our train.The room was pleasant and the bed very comfortable . breakfast was tasty and the staff attentive. Over all a great place to stay for the weekend break we will be staying again and recommending it to family and friends.

Dear Guest,

I am happy to have read such positive feedback and delighted that you had a most comfortable stay.
We constantly endeavour to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is always satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I am pleased that they were attentive and friendly.

I look forward to welcoming you, your family and friends to the hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This is the first time I have written a hotel review, but we all agreed that this visit was deserving of some feedback. I travelled to London with my wife and two friends for the weekend. We chose this hotel for its reasonable price and location, after checking reviews on Trip Advisor, We always take reviews as a guide, never expecting them to be entirely accurate, because we all have different standards and expectations. What a gem it turned out to be. Just 5 minutes walk from Paddington station the welcome we received was professional and friendly. Every member of staff we met had a genuine, friendly smile. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent and again the staff very helpful and friendly. We shall be staying again when we next visit London.

Room Tip: Book a superior room. We were upgraded to a family room which was very big.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Clive M

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

The hotel occupies a beautiful building right at the paddington. It is well connected to the transport network by tube station in few minutes walk. The area is walking distance to attraction of Central London, also there are varieties restaurant for a quick bites or a decent meal. Rooms are very spacious, clean and modern, staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is a very high quAlity too. And price is very reasonable and we'll worth it. It's been a great stay.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

I am happy to have read such positive feedback and delighted that you had a comfortable stay.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Great hotel for short business stays. Very comfy bed , rooms on the small side but ok for a couple of nights without too much luggage. Would stay again. Breakfast good but not as good as sister hotel along the road. Helpful friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2014
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

I am happy to hear you had a comfortable stay, it is always motivating to receive positive feedback as yours. We constantly endeavour to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and your comments is of great help to us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.