“Good location, very clean”

Park Grand London Hyde Park
Ranked #267 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Good location, very clean”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in Aug 13 and had a really enjoyable stay. Our room was very clean and had everything we needed, the aircon was great as it was very hot outside, the room was very quiet too! The staff was very helpful with room service and when we wanted to book an extra night.
The location was one if the best things for us, we drive there and used the car park no problem. Padding station is only a few minutes walk away which is handy to get to anywhere by tube!
We will be returning for our next visit to London!!

• Stayed August 2013
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the Park Grand London Hyde Park. I am glad you have had a lovely stay with us, I was incredibly proud to relay your feedback to my team.

Your views are very much appreciated, we are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay and we thank you for complimenting our hotel and hotel team.

Thank you once again for taking the time to keep us informed of our comments via TripAdvisor. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime please contact me directly on 020 7262 4521.

Your Sincerely

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (384)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Mechelen, Belgium
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had a Quad superior room for 2 adults and 2 kids.

The room was spacious enough for all of us, the bathroom a bit small but decent.

In the room is not much space for clothes, only a very small closet, not scaled for 4 people.

The room was cleaned very well, and the staff was very friendly and helpfull.

Breakfast was very good with enough choice. At some tables, it was to cold because of the airco

One minor thing, during our stay (6nights) we had at least 5 times fire alarm in the room, one time in the middle of the night. This is not convenient

On the location, Lancaster gate and Paddington station are in walking distance, which gives you a lot of possibilities to use several metro-lines. In the neighbourhood of Paddington station you have a broad choice of restaurants, we did several with very decent food. The vila Rosa was for us the best Italian, Bizarro's also good Italian, Kolossi Greek very good, and the Garfunkels was very expensive with not so good quality and service.

Overal we had a good stay in this hotel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this review, September 1, 2013

Carlisle
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed in here for whilst on business in July,

Upon arrival, got upgraded to a better room, clean, comfortable and quiet. Service was polite and courteous.

I had stayed in another branch of this hotel (across the road) so knew what to expect.

Ideal location, close to many bars, restaurants and tube station.

Didnt have the breakfast as it wasnt included in the room and didnt want to pay the inflated price for it !

Would definitely stay here again, hard to find an alternative for the quality, price and location.

Room Tip: Make sure you dont get a basement room, my colleague was unfortunate enough to get one. Shoebox is n...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us.

I am writing to you personally to thank you for your stay with us. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable and comfortable time during your stay with us. We will surely take a note of your feedback which will help us to deliver excellent customer service.

We will look forward to welcome you back and do let us know if I can be of any further assistance.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed August 29, 2013

was there with a friend for 3 nights in june 2013. we were often in london before and so we were able to appreciate all the gexcellent things of this hotel, location, internet, breakfast, staff, comfort, clean, fresh.
I can only recommend it and hope to have a room there for my next trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

UK
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just stayed one night. I explained when I booked that as I was traveling with my 2 sons that 3 single beds would be ideal, but I was prepared to end up with a double and a sofa bed. However reservations rang me before we arrived and said they had sorted it, and they had. Although the room was small we had 3 very comfortable beds in a row which was great. Our room was high, I think 6th floor, but there was a lift, and it was at the back of the hotel so very quiet. So with the air con we had a very good nights sleep. Bathroom was small but adequate. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included in our price. It was ok but I've had better, but I'm not comparing London hotels so maybe it's good for London, staff again were very nice. Useful bits of info - Bath room had shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. There was a kettle with tea, coffee and bics. We used this when we arrived and could have done with it being restocked. Wished I had taken some herb tea bags. Was able to leave our bag to collect later. Had a nice meal by the canal, just a 5 Minute walk away, where there was a choice of bars and restaurants. If you're tired and want somewhere close it was great. So close to Paddington station.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed there at August for 13 days with 13-year daughter. The hotel is very clean, has a good location in a nice neighbourhood. Room is not big, like usually in most of hotels in London but enough comfortable. Unfortunatelly did not take breakfast (cost is enough high in 15 GBP) and could not say anything about it. Staff is friendly. Very good transport infrastructure near (bus, tube, train station).

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I chose this hotel given its proximity to Paddington station and the services provided. I was very happy with my stay overnight and would recommend it to other travellers. The staff were very helpful and kind, the room was very clean and the bed was really comfortable. The internet access worked really well and the desk allowed for plenty of working space.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business