Park Grand London Hyde Park
$285
$289
$207
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$321
$278
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$155
Official Hotel Site
$271
$208
Travelocity
$326
$294
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $329/night.

$219
$194
$795
  • Pool
2,279 results
All reviewspaddington stationmr sakarhyde parkduplex roomwestbourne terraceheathrow expressbooked this hotelbusiness triprooms are smallbreakfast was excellentenglish breakfastoxford streetfew minutes walkyogurtarinapounds
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I just returned from four nights at the Park Grand London Hyde Park. I booked a single room and the other reviews are correct, the singles are tiny. But it was very clean and neat. I really appreciated the heated floor in the bathroom. There are no lifts that I'm aware of, and getting to my room required going through a series of fire doors, down several corridors and up a windy bit of stairs, but an employee was nice enough to bring my bag up to the my room for me. When I got in I was a little confused on how the lights worked. I called the front desk and someone came up within a minute to help. All the employees are friendly and helpful, and the room was always very clean when I returned in the afternoon. The hotel is nicely located near Paddington Station. It's in a quiet neighboorhood and I didn't hear any traffic or other noises at night. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your wonderful review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stays with us. With regards to Lift, We do have lifts as we have 7 floor building. Kindly inform me before next visit & I will certainly try to book you on higher floor. Thank you for your positive comments about the Hotel.
Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great place stayed for 2 days with family kids love it had the quad family room cant complain at all very good prices and the breakfast was first class had a great stay in london and was a great hotel to come back to at night will stay again

Room Tip: If you are a family of 4 go for the quad room cant go wrong
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises. We are more than happy to have you with us and will defiantly look forward to your visit.
For assistance in booking your future stay please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Some past reviews of this hotel were not very good but I found the price to be reasonable and in a good location so I took a risk and booked it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean and comfortable. I ordered room service due to my late evening arrival. Room service food was nothing special but hit the spot in regards to something pretty simple (it was either pizza or a sandwich). Breakfast was included with my room which was great and they had lots of food options to choose from. Wifi was included as well which is a must have for me. I did have a hard time in the rain and snow and dark finding the hotel but it is near Paddington station. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: They asked if I wanted to take a room right next to the reception desk but then I asked for a more quiet room as I figured it could be quite noisy and I'm a light sleeper. So 5th floor worked for me.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your wonderful review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stays with us. Thank you for your positive comments about the Hotel.
Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I booked this hotel on business at the end of January. However when I arrived at the hotel I was told I would be moved to a sister hotel in Hounslow (No prior warning at all to give me a chance to book into another hotel!) (Also Hounslow is a bad area, not a safe part of London). This area was NOT convenient location wise and when I explained this but I was told they could not offer anything else at any other hotel. I had to make a 40 minute journey all the way to Hounslow, and get up even earlier in the morning to attend the business event. Do not bother booking with this hotel as they will just shove you somewhere else. Abysmal service and RUDE staff. DO NOT BOOK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank GL15

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Park Grand London Hyde Park for your recent visit to London.

We consider the guest feedback of paramount importance whether good or bad. I would like to apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be highly appreciated if you could contact me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com as per your earliest convenience so we can discuss this further.

Once again, kindly accept our sincere apologies

Thank you very much.
Gourav Gutpa

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Stayed for one night whilst on a Theatre trip to London. We were offered single rooms instead of the twin we booked on the ground floor. These rooms were clean and modern and had everything we needed to be comfortable. We were early for check in but as our rooms were ready we were given our keys when we arrived and were able to leave our bags and get off into town. The staff we met were all really helpful. Will definately use the hotel again.

Room Tip: If you're a single traveller they are quite a few single rooms so you can save paying supplements.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises, your check in process. We are more than happy to have you with us and will defiantly look forward to your visit.