Park Grand London Hyde Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Chilworth London Paddington(London)
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Paddington(London)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
Brunel Hotel(London)
Paddington Court Rooms(London)
2,278 results
All reviewspaddington stationmr sakarhyde parkduplex roomwestbourne terraceheathrow expressbooked this hotelbusiness triprooms are smallbreakfast was excellentenglish breakfastoxford streetfew minutes walkyogurtarinapounds
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great hotel, and really enjoyable stay in the 2-floor club room. It has a nice clean bathroom with all the toiletries and accessories needed. A kitchen/lounge area with a t.v upstairs and downstairs. Everything clean and satisfactory. Very helpful and polite staff. No problems over a 5 night stay. I will definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Club room is very nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises & our fabulous staff.

We hope you will be back soon and for assistance in booking your future stay please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Room a bit small but overall state of room and staffbattitudevwas exceptional definitely will be back. Two downsides would be noise from occupants from room above who where noisy and size of room. Location was perfect for a great stay in London and breakfast was average. Staff were fve star from time of checking in and checking out

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises & our fabulous staff.

We hope you will be back soon and for assistance in booking your future stay & also to arrange much quite room , please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I recently booked a 1 night stay in Paddington as I was flying back to Sydney the next morning. I chose the Park Grand Hotel initially because of it's proximity to Paddington Station (where I could catch the Heathrow Express) and also cost - it was very reasonable. My expectations were exceeded when I checked in as I was put in a lovely room with 2 big beds (not that I needed them) and it was spotless and comfortable. The staff were really friendly, helpful and just lovely...always smiling. This was a far superior experience to other ones where I have been put in a dungeon room...2 floors below ground and right above the tube. I would happily arrange to stay at this property again when I'm in London

Room Tip: I was only on level 1 and it was super quiet. I requested a room above ground...just to make sure I could see daylight as I am a little claustrophobic. If you have similar issues then make sure you advise that you can't be in a room underground.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank LellieG
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to read about our team’s friendliness and also your comments on our hotel cleanliness.
Hope to have a chance to give you warm welcome back in the near future.
Best Regards

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Upon booking the room we were unsure what to expect. Upon arrival, first impressions were good, hotel was very clean, staff very helpful and friendly, although a little disappointed with the size of the room but we were expecting this from reading previous reviews. Breakfast was very good, lots of different choices and self serve so you could help yourself to as much as required.We found it in a great location with lots of access from train, tube and buses.
We would definetly stay here again and reccommend this hotel

• Stayed: March 2013
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for the lovely comments on staff as well as service provided to you here at Park Grand London Hyde Park.
As mentioned, our rooms are indeed different in sizes. I would like to request you to give us an opportunity to arrange bigger room for you. Please let me know about your future visit to do the arrangement.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband & I stayed in the deluxe double & were very pleasantly surprised. It was a very spacious room & very tastefully decorated. Cleanliness of hotel & dining room were very good. Breakfast was plentiful & very nice. This was our second stay & we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
We ensure every guest has a relaxing visit and thank you for your observation in regards to our Breakfast
We hope to see you again very soon.