Park Grand London Hyde Park
$369
$309
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $353/night.

$321
$298
$302
$215
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

$186
$154
Novotel
$244
$182
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$130
$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$202
$158
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$221
Travelocity
$1,064
$843
2,278 results
All reviewspaddington stationmr sakarhyde parkduplex roomwestbourne terraceheathrow expressbooked this hotelbusiness triprooms are smallbreakfast was excellentenglish breakfastoxford streetfew minutes walkyogurtarinapounds
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Finding value-for-money hotel in London is not an easy task; London hotels are expensive, often very busy and suffer from generally low standards. This hotel, like others in the Shaftsbury group of hotels, has its faults and your experience will depend on the room allocated and the staff on-the-day. This was my first stay at this particular hotel but I have stayed in at least 6 others in London from the same group and have a silver-level membership as a result; this may positively colour the service I received on this occasion, and others (I hope so!). The main attraction of this and its sister hotels (all share essentially the same room-size (small), decor, furnishings, service-levels etc though a few are a bit more deluxe than the rest. I would return to this and other Shaftsbury hotels because they are recently converted (less than 2+ years?) and therefore fresher, cleaner and more modern than many equivalents at the same price. Rack rates are ridiculous and this hotel is only value-for-money for me when its available below £100 per night.

Room Tip: If you want a standard room size then you will need to go for the top-tier rooms.
1  Thank Eddie06
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had a very enjoyable stay with us.
Our bedrooms are much bigger than average London room For obvious reasons I cannot comment on rates but I can ensure you to find good deal for your future stay.
We ensure every guest has a relaxing visit and thank you for your observation in regards to decor. I request you to please write to me before you next visit and I will make sure we look after you well. You can write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com
We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for two nights in January and I would recommend it to anyone! It is beautifully clean, shower pressure is good, bed is comfy and is equppied with all amenties. I had injured my foot prior to my stay and the receptionist very helpfully made sure I had a ground floor room. The staff were extremley polite and nothing was too much trouble for them. The location is ideal as I had a number of meetings around the Paddington area and taxis are easily available outside the hotel. I have no reservations whatsoever about recommending this hotel and they have some amazing deals on at the moment. Thank you to all for a lovely stay.

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had a very enjoyable stay with us.
We ensure every guest has a relaxing visit and thank you for your observations
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for one night - overall experience with the hotel was very good, Staff were helpful although they werent really needed too much. The room was small but very clean. 2 concerns with the room were - the windows had a draft blowing through it which was making the room quite chilly and as it was snowing and minus temperatures outside was a bit of a pain. The other one was it was next to the lift which was noisy and a big gap under the door. Not a major problem though.

Free parking at the hotel which as a major bonus, we parked directly outside the main door. This was ideal as most places in London either charge silly amounts for parking or have to park in a public car park away from the hotel

The hotel is well within walking distance from Paddington Tube station which gives us access to all of the city.

Well recommended and the price of £59 for the night was a steal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We thank you for the lovely comments on staff as well as service provided to you here at Park Grand London Hyde Park.
As you mentioned about the lift noise, I request you to please email me directly and I will make sure we allocate room away from lift on your future booking . We hope you will be back soon and for assistance in booking your future stay please write to me on housemanager.hydepark@shaftesburyhotels.com
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here in mid-January for a near unbelievable rate of £60 per night. The hotel is located 5 mins from Paddington and also has lots of bus connections. Very modern room with a good desk, huge flatscreen TV, compact bathroom, spotlessly clean and free WiFi throughout. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was excellent. Will definitely stay here again - the January rate was almost unbelievable value.

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your lovely comments about our premises & our fabulous staff.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

i would happily recommend this hotel as me and my partner stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and i actually plan on staying in the near future. the staff were warming, polite and friendly and even more so the location of the hotel was convenient as during our stay we visited winter wonderland and visited westfields for a days shopping.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Gourav G, Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking out your valuable time to write a comment with regards to your stay with us.
It encourages us to improve and strive for the best service to all our guests. I have shared your valuable feedback with my team members.
We hope that you will visit us soon and give us the chance once again to serve you in the near future.

Kind Regards,