“Customer Service to Learn From” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mari Vanna

Mari Vanna
Reserve with OpenTable
Mari Vanna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,425 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Russian restaurant for any time, where one can meet friends, eat at leisure and feel at home. Welcome!
South Derbyshire
“Customer Service to Learn From”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had booked a table through TopTable for the £18 two course set lunch menu. As we left it quite late to book the only available slot was 15:00, so we were a little confused when upon arrival we were told the set menu finished at 15:00. However, the staff bent over backwards to offer us what we had ordered. The service was exemplary and I could not fault the food or the helpful and attentive staff. Today we spent very little, but will return and next time try a la carte as well as some excellent cocktails. Well done to all staff, you have created a client for life! To all other restaurants who are not as flexible and treat us set menu diners as second class citizens, take note. Treat us as everybody else, strive to provide excellent service and you too will have us coming back to spend more next time.

• Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Home...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

Being Russian, I have to admit that here I feel like I am home. Food is like at home, he interior is like at home and everyone speaks Russian. Whenever I feel homesick, I go to Mari Vanna.
Love it!

1 Thank vatel2013
San Francisco, California
“Fancy Russian Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

On my recent trip to London, my sister and I both were missing Russian food. I picked this restaurant for the experience.

Food was fantastic. For 5 dishes that we split and couple of drinks the tab was 125 quid.

Decor is really outstanding.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
South Shields, United Kingdom
“Perfect setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a great theme restaurant based on a family home it's a superb dining experience from arriving where by you ring the bell to a locked door and on your entrance to the hall you immediately get the feel of being in someone's home, the dining room is full of curios and interesting items the staff are warm friendly and helpful, the food was delicious and varied.
If your looking for a unusual dining experience this is it !
Will be back!

Dublin, Ireland
“Expensive but very impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

I went to Mari Vanna with some friends and had a really nice time. The décor throughout is very impressive and staff very attentive. It was my first time having Russian food and I found it very tasty and there is a good choice on the menu. I found it quite pricey for what it actually was but would probably come again for a treat.

• Visited September 2013