“Great food, great service”
Review of Friendly Thai - CLOSED

Friendly Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been to the Friendly Thai about 4 times now, usually when visiting London on business. Each time I have had a lovely meal in a great setting. The staff are very friendly and attentive, without being pushy. The menu is varied and I've enjoyed every dish I have tried here. I especially recommend the Nutty Chicken starter! Wow!
Eat here with confidence that you'll be in for a great meal at a great price. I will definitely be going back again!

There are newer reviews for Friendly Thai

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The interior of this restaurant is very tastefully put together, with comfortable seating and interesting artwork. The stick on flowers are unnecessary and look cheap but otherwise a pretty and welcoming atmosphere.
The food was distinctly average, with more coconut than actual curry but the white chocolate dessert is worth returning for. Excellent portion sizes but the rice was lumpy.
One member of staff seemed to be very friendly- as per the restaurant's name- whilst the remaining servers seemed a tad bewildered by the concept of taking orders, clearing plates and basic bodily hygiene (ie. a large bottle of deodorant was definitely needed for one of the poor waiters).
A nice evening but not somewhere I'd go out of my way for.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent food and service! I would recommend for vegetarians as there are so many dishes to choose from. I was particularly impressed with the chef and his extra efforts to ensure nut-free dishes for our family. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Beautiful Decor, love the lush seats.. Food was all excellent, me and my husband ordered two starters and two mains.. Looking forward to going back!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

First time at Friendly time and def. not the last. The food, service & atmosphere were all really really good. The restaurant itself was clean and well presented. The staff were polite and helpful at all times.