Holiday Inn London - Stratford City
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
1,607 results
All reviewsolympic parkwestfield shopping centrestaybridge suiteswest hamcentral lineyour doorstepjubilee linetransport linksduty managergood sizemodern hotelthird floorspecial thanksexecutive roomrestaurant staffhotel bareasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed as a business traveller for 1 night. It was very good. My room was in the 4th floor. The room was spacious and clean. I loved the pillows and slept very well. Someone was moving furniture (the scraping noise was hideous) at 2.30 am above my room so I was woken up by this noise.
It was quite dreadful, that's why I've knocked off one star. However, it did stop and I slept ok afterwards.
Breakfast was excellent and ample. I will return for sure.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Deep_Blue_K
Ben S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Dear Deep_Blue_K,

I pleased you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel, we have have received numerous compliments about our breakfast.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Built I'm guessing for the 2012 games set slap bang within the Westfield Shopping Centre. Ample parking a 3 minute walk away in B Car Park. Nice reception area, free cookies on the desk a nice touch. Easy checking in, as a Platinum Member I received an upgrade to an executive room. Nice and spacious, free chocolate and water. Great "cloudburst" shower. Didn't eat in the evening at the hotel as plenty of restaurants minutes away. All in all a great experience, I wish more HI's were the same.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank teejaybeeBristolUK

Dear teejaybeeBristolUK,

I pleased you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was my first stay at The Holiday Inn and i was pleasantly surprised.
The staff were very friendly, rooms spacious and clean and breakfast offered a lot of option.
It is a excellent choice of hotel to stay for a shopping trip as in the middle of Westfield shopping centre.
Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Abbyness1,

I am pleased you enjoyed your staff here at the hotel and you found the team friendly and helpful.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Had a lovely weekend for our Anniversary staying overnight and shopping in the Westfield Centre. Room was lovely and had a great meal for our Anniversary in the Restaurant. Ask for a room not overlooking the shopping centre as the smoking area of the 24 hour Casino will keep you awake.

Room Tip: Don't have a room overlooking the shopping centre
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sue C
Ben S, General Manager at Holiday Inn London - Stratford City, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Sue C,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel for your anniversary, and you also had a enjoyable meal in you restaurant.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We spent a lovely weekend here. Olympic and Docklands skyline lovely at night. We had a lovely meal in the Restaurant celebrating my sister and brother in law Wedding Anniversary. The restaurant staff and bar staff very attentive.
Just a couple of complaints although our room was very clean and comfortable we overlooked the shopping centre where it has a 24 hour casino. The outside smoking area was just across from our room and we could hear the laughing and talking all night so it needs more sound proofing. Also my husband is a Priority Club Member but wasn't acknowledge at all.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the park and not the shopping centre if you want a good night sleep.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jill R

Dear Jill R,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel for your sisters anniversary, and you also had a enjoyable meal in you restaurant.