“Best kept secret in London!”
Review of Old Church Street

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Old Church Street
Ranked #155 of 557 London B&B and Inns
Chicago
“Best kept secret in London!”
Reviewed March 4, 2010

On a recent business trip to London, I chose the Old Church Street B&B and in a word it was exceptional! Nina is an amazing host and goes out of her way to be sure you are comfortable. The rooms are amazing - exceeding most of the London business hotels, and the bathrooms far exceed any London hotel I've stayed at. The breakfast was not to be missed - gorgeous display of fruit and yogurts and the best warm croissants I've had in London. The location is ideal to all the restaurants in Chelsea, morning runs in Battersea Park, and South Kensington tube station to get you to and from Heathrow. I have found my place to stay for all future London visits!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank TravelingDadChicago

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ottawa
Reviewed November 28, 2009

Nina is a fantastic hostess. Rooms are completely modern and in beautiful taste. cleaned daily. Excellent breakfast for the health conscious traveller, fruit, cereal toast (and the world's largest and tastiest croissants)! Nina will let you do a laundry if you need to. As I stayed seven days this was just great. For walking fanatics like me it is perfectly situated near the embankment and sites like the Victoria and Albert. S. Kensington tube is just a few minutes walk for longer forays. There are two pubs on Old Church Street that I can recommend as serving excellent food: the Pig's Ear and the Anglesey Arms. Both very friendly but very lively. Go early for a table.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
3 Thank Milnob
Boston
Reviewed September 10, 2007

We stayed at Old Church Street last weekend. It was one of the best Inns that we have ever stayed. Nina, the innkeeper is amazing. She was very welcoming and made us feel at home. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the location is perfect. Breakfast was very nice and included croissants and fresh fruit and yogurt. I will only stay at Old Church Street when in London. This place is perfect!

Stayed September 2007