Old Church Street
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$265
$281
$238
Trip.com
  • Pool
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
$163
$238
$243
$167
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssouth kensington tube stationb bkings roadtop flooran easy minute walktea and coffeepowerful showereasy accesshyde parkcomfortable bedchelsealinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2011

As good as it gets for classy comfort. We totally enjoyed our stay here at the Old Church Street B&B on this quiet road which was still close to tube stations, cafes, restaurants, museums, shops and the Thames River. Our attic room was spacious, light and very comfortable with a modern bathroom. Breakfast was light and delcious with plenty of fresh fruit, breads and pastries. Nina was an excellent host, so friendly and helpful but not intrusive, it was always nice to engage in conversation with her and any other guests around the breakfast table. We would not hesitate to recommend this exceptional bed and breakfast to discerning travellers.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Sally S
Reviewed November 5, 2011

This B&B is a great base when visiting London. Nina's place is in a quiet, safe area within easy walking distance to many restaurants, pubs, shops, & even a movie theatre. Public transportation is close by (buses & the tube), allowing easy access to all the major attractions of London. But if you enjoy long walks, or bike rides, as we do (and the weather cooperates!), you can safely travel from Old Church Street to many of London's highlights, on foot or along cycle lanes.
The B&B offers everything you'd want. We stayed in the attic room, which had a wonderfully comfortable bed, a great bathroom, and a small sitting area. The room was very clean,quiet and tastefully decorated. We appreciated being able to open the windows, and awoke one morning to the clip clop of half a dozen horses making their way down Old Church Road.
Nina is a very helpful, but unobtrusive host; we felt very comfortable during our stay, and would definitely return again when in London.

Room Tip: Attic room is a great room...good view of the street, great ventilation through open windows, but you must climb 2 flights of stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
8  Thank justwannatravelmore
Reviewed September 3, 2011

This is a very convenient and comfortable place to stay. My teen daughter and I felt safe and secure during our seven night stay. We saw no other people during our stay and met the hostess very briefly. The attic room had a nice breeze with the windows open for cross ventilation. Bathroom was wonderful, as was bottle of water at the end of each day.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank lily140
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Come over every year to visit family, and at last have found a wonderful base for my stay. My room was beautiful, luxuriously appointed, and I was free to come and go as I pleased. This in addition to the delightful presence of Nina (and Penny). Thank you so much Nina, I hope to return soon.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
6  Thank aiw-nj
Reviewed April 14, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights in February 2011. It is is an easy 8-10 minute walk from South Kensington Station. Fulham Road, with all its lovely shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, leads off Old Church Street. The owner, Nina, was welcoming and helpful and provided delicious breakfasts. The room was extremely comfortable and tastefully furnished. The bathroom was a little small for my husband who is 6'5" and likes plenty of room around him, however, was a perfect size for me (5'3"). It was well stocked with lovely toiletries and thick, fluffy towels, very clean and beautifully serviced every day, as well as the bedroom. The only negative (and it is a very small negative) thing that I have to say was that we were served the same variety of cheese 5 days in a row at breakfast! The cheese itself was delicious, it's just that a little variety would have been nice :). I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this lovely b&b to everyone. Just go there, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple