I spent four nights in August 2007 at this hotel. I booked it because of its proximity to Greenwich since I was attending two concerts at the 02 Dome. It's a five-minute walk to the Canary Wharf tube station, which is one stop from North Greenwich and the Dome. The hotel staff was very helpful and efficient, including very late night room service served quickly. The housekeeping staff was wonderful and flexible. The Canary Wharf area is quite nice with a shopping mall and several restaurants within easy walking distance. I had a King room on the end of the building near the Docklands station in which one whole wall was windows. Terrific views, and the blackout shades kept noise and light out when desired. There was a lovely marble bath and plenty of closets, drawers and storage. A fuse blew in my room late one night, and it only took about 10 minutes for a housekeeping engineer to come up to fix it. Overall it was an excellent experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Indulge in a deluxe steakhouse experience at Manhattan Grill or maintain your workout routine with our state-of-the-art fitness center & sauna. We boast a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England