I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. The service was exellent, the rooms very clean, and the breakfast perfect.
Still I did not feel the overall experience was more than four stars on a good day. The hotel is very stereotype. It could have been everywhere, since the rooms look like rooms do in hotels all over the world. They did not have anything that three stars hotels do not have. Not even a internet connection do you get - something that many other hotels have. Here you have to pay.
Still we enjoyed our stay, and I recommend if for certain types of visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Our hotel in London, England boasts a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England