As a frequent business traveler I'm used to challenging accommodations. This hotel was over priced for the service. First, the WiFi didn't work and the hotel couldn't do anything. Kept sending me to an outside service who couldn't fix it either. I went to bed and it was lumpy and hard. Not firm..more like a board. I then heard a train go by...in fact it went by every 15 or so minutes for awhile.
Overpriced, no services, loud and uncomfortable is no way to do business. Good luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Our hotel in London, England boasts a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England