Spent 2 nights /3 days at the hotel. Great access to transport system with DLR adjacent to the hotel. There in lies a blip. We had booked an executive suite, this was a large, clean and modern room with separate lounge area. However this alongside the DLR and the windows have opaque glass screening. This wasn't communicated to us at time of booking. There was a hum of the trains passing.We requested to change rooms, which was facilitated, but unfortunately not till the next morning. we then a great with a great view of the quay. We ordered breakfast in our room on the first morning, 2nd blip. They got the Oder mixed up, and slightly spoiled my partners birthday surprise. However due to their error they did not charge us.
That said the location was good, staff very friendly and accommodating. Rooms well maintained and bed so comfy.The access to the executive lounge was great, with snacks and drinks a plenty.
As in any city hotels bat charges are high, this to be expected. I would recommend this hotel and the India Quay area is vibrant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Our hotel in London, England boasts a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England