I stayed here one night on business. If you are working in Canary Wharf its perfect. Its a hundred meters from the heart, very close to the transport links to central London, and the Canary Wharf shopping mall. The rooms are very nice, although not much of a view. The staff are friendly and well trained. You can't really go wrong as a business hotel. Breakfast was slightly limited in choice, but the setting was great, in the bistro restaurant. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Indulge in a deluxe steakhouse experience at Manhattan Grill or maintain your workout routine with our state-of-the-art fitness center & sauna. We boast a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England