Stayed here as part of a money-off deal via Hotels.com - had a lovely room overlooking the water. The bed was massive and so comfortable, loads of pillows provided which makes a nice change. Room had air conditioning/heating, fridge with space for you to put your own things (dont remove any items as will be charged-all on sensors) interior of hotel very clean and upto good standards. Didnt hear any noise from other guests or DLR (ask for water-facing room), staff were very welcoming, cant fault this hotel at all. West India Quay DLR is just a few feet outside the front of the hotel so transport is very good, also weekend parking at £8 for 24 hours just out the back of hotel (get staff to give you a discounted price coin on leaving hotel) its only £10 at weekend if you forget. Had a lovely stay, would love to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Our hotel in London, England boasts a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England