We've been to London many times and decided to try out a new area so we stayed here. The location is in a newly built financial area and while the facilities are up to the usual Marriott standards, the out of the way location is a negative. The underground is a pleasant 10 minute walk, then a 20 minute ride to the theater and tourist districts. Several upscale bars and restaurants in the area, but are too new to have any charm and we by-passed them for places in central London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Indulge in a deluxe steakhouse experience at Manhattan Grill or maintain your workout routine with our state-of-the-art fitness center & sauna. We boast a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Agoda, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England