My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night. We were going to the 02 for a concert (Foo Fighters) and it seemed a perfect location. The hotel itself is in a very nice setting at West India Quay. There are plenty of restaurants and bars in walking distance. Unfortunately there was engineering work on the DLR (there is a station next to the hotel) so we had to use the Jubilee line instead. This was not a problem as it is only a few minutes walk to the station at Canary Wharf.
The hotel is lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was also great.
I would highly recommend staying at this hotel and especially if you are visiting the 02 as it only takes 10 minutes to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the Canary Wharf district, the London Marriott Hotel West India Quay offers luxurious accommodations and access to the city's most popular attractions. Indulge in a deluxe steakhouse experience at Manhattan Grill or maintain your workout routine with our state-of-the-art fitness center & sauna. We boast a prime location just 11 minutes from London City Airport and 10 minutes from Europe's largest indoor shopping mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your London Marriott Hotel West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Marriott West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay England