I booked this hotel for an overnight stay with friends. Whilst the rooms are relatively small they are well designed with everything you need. The hotel was clean and well presented.
The hotel is next to Imperial Wharf overground station or a 15-20 min walk to Fulham Broadway underground station. There are a couple of restaurant close by and Kings Road (Chelsea) is in easy reach too. The Waterside (gastropub) is a 5 minute walk away and has a lovely outside area overlooking the river and is definately worth a visit if you stay in this hotel.
I would definitely recommend the hotel and would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a fantastic location at the acclaimed Imperial Wharf, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea is an ideal base in the heart of the prestigious area of Chelsea. From our hotel, guests can explore the eclectic cafes and chic boutiques of Kings Road and Chelsea Harbour; watch a Premiership football match at the Chelsea and Fulham Football Clubs or visit some of London's most popular attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Chelsea Hotel London
- Jurys Hotel Chelsea
- Jurys Hotel London
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea England