“Lovely stay”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Docklands (Excel) Hotel
Ranked #205 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I just stayed here for 1 night as i was going to see WWE at the 02. Great location, easy to get around and only a short walk to the DLR. Clean room, brilliant powerful shower, huge tv and a very comfy bed. Breakfast was lovely, as much as you could eat, and the staff very friendly and helpful. I will use this hotel again for sure!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sarahforster2010
Premier Inn D, Manager at Premier Inn London Docklands (Excel) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at London Docklands (ExCel) Premier Inn. I am really happy to see that your stay with us was a good one and I hope you had an excellent time at the wrestling!
At Premier Inn, we pride ourselves on providing all of our guests with a great service, great food and a fantastic nights sleep. It is great to get feedback from our guests about what we are doing well and what we can improve on.
Thank you once again for taking the time to give us feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,970)

Reviewed May 21, 2014

good place for excel on a budget. Air con in the room was faultly for two nigths of three. Complained to duty manager and actioned really well. We were moved room and got a refund of two nights.......

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Keith M

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at London Docklands (ExCel) Premier Inn. I am really happy to see that your stay with us was a good one. I apologise that the AC in your room was faulty but I am glad to see that the duty manager resolved this problem for you.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed over the weekend on my own.Can't fault the Inn very clean and nicely decorated throuhout.Has their own bar open till 1am which is handy if you require a 'night cap'Station stop is On the DLR line-Prince Regent.this is the only line ,can take a while to get into City end/start at the Bank on the Central line.i found it quicker to use the Stratford International fast train at £5.90 as the DLR line goes there too.... the Olympic stadium complex.
Would like to see a sign with directions to Premier Inn from DLR station.To get to the Inn leave the station and stay on the bus terminus side and pass through it and follow the pavement up a small slope and you should see the Inn, enterance is to the right as you approach the building its around a 3-5 min walk.There is a flight of stairs 40+ or a lift from the station down to road side from the DLR station.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
6  Thank MARK2112

Thank you for your recent detailed feedback regarding your stay at London Docklands (ExCel) Premier Inn. I am really happy to see that your stay with us was a good one.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in February as we were going to the Taylor Swift concert at the O2 (used Emirates airline) great location easy to get about on DLR and not too far (less than 40 mins) to centre of London. Very clean and huge comfy bed (family of 3) enjoyed the breakfast buffet and found staff helpful, short taxi ride to London City Airport.
:-)

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at London Docklands (ExCel) Premier Inn. I am really happy to see that your stay with us was a good one and I hope you had a good time at the Taylor Swift concert.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Has a 'new' feel about it, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very pleasant. Nice large TV with free-view, nice restaurant and bar. Comfortable walking distance to train. Recommended.....

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at London Docklands (ExCel) Premier Inn. I am really happy to see that your stay with us was a good one and that you liked all aspects of our hotel.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was disappointed with my travel company when it placed my group in this hotel because when I looked it up on google maps and I found it to be in the very east end of London next to a motorway and the DLR right across the City Airport. However, I was very pleased we arrived.

It has a wonderful and terrific reception staff and restaurant staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The wifi access for a small fee actually worked in the rooms which is not always the case in Europe. The shower had such good pressure i wanted to take it home with me. The breakfast buffet is wonderful and restocked constantly. The DLR station is a short walk and about a 20/25 minute ride to the Tower of London.

Stayed 6 wonderful nights. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank NfromtheATL

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at London Docklands (ExCel) Premier Inn. I am really happy to see that your stay with us was a good one and that you were happy in the end that you stayed with us.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Stayed at the Premier Inn, London Docklands for one night so we could go to the "Grand Designs Show' the following day. When we arrive the staff were as helpful and friendly as usual. They asked us if we would like to eat there as they could offer us a three course meal with a drink (I had a glass of wine) and breakfast in the morning for £22.00. Fantastic! food was good and the breakfast is anything you could think off.
Excellent.

London City Airport

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Premier Inn D, Manager at Premier Inn London Docklands (Excel) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at London Docklands (ExCel) Premier Inn. I am really happy to see that your stay with us was a good one and that you took full advantage of our meal deal offer.