We spent last Christmas there!!
the staff were all very friendly especially duty managers!!
We needed a apartment for my family to spend,Christmas together!!
So we did,it was nice the night duty manager was extra,he went the extra mile to get us on the right track!! did everything to make it work!!
It has a nice lobby,and room service from the hotel section can be ordered so that is a benefit!!but, a little further out from the city London itself by car,but train your there in 20 minutes.
Now on our second last day, we ran into the front office manager (he was not helpful,at all?being a member you would think he would help to get a reservation for the NEW YEAR,he was more concerned to CHECK US OUT,HE WAS very persistent made house keeping ring our doorbell constantly!! he would call atleast 15times to get us out! he would not listen to me,he hade made arrangements the day before for us to have a later check out,at 4pm due to having pains in my leg,and taking pain killers after surgery of the knee!! we were 10 minutes late,for check out!! but, on check in we came at 12.30 am still did not have the requests i asked the day before?all though i paid for the day before??so the night manager,who did his best to do what should of been done the day before!!
SO would i be back?NO!! but everyone has the rights to try it out for them selves!! GOOD LUCK!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casting a striking image upon the energetic East London waterfront, Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay reflects the finest of the luxury serviced apartments. Located in Canary Wharf an area that has captured the world's attention with its vibrant mix of influential businesses, shops, dazzling restaurants and entertainment venues, our London apartment hotel is perfectly situated. Here, efficiency seeking professionals can enjoy sleek, beautifully appointed studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, smartly designed for the extended stay. Each blends comforts of home, such as a full kitchen, entertainment centre, plush bedding and dedicated work area with high speed internet and direct telephone line. Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay also offers special touches for an extended-stay in England like a 24-hour fitness centre, grocery shopping service, 24 hour room service and a private resident's lounge serving complimentary coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay Hotel London
- Marriott London
- Marriott Executive Apartments London, West India Quay England