A second stay for us at the Zetter and we again had a fantastic time. I am amazed by some of the less than ecstatic reviews I have seen - it is my favourite hotel in London and one I don't hesitate to recommend. Ticks all the boxes - quirky, polite, chic, unpretentious, yummy food, smiling happy staff.
What more do you want!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zetter Hotel has 59 bedrooms including 7 rooftop studios all with a private outdoor terrace. Located in fashionable Clerkenwell, the hotel is a perfect destination for those looking for hotels with style, comfort and bags of personality. Built by eco-conscious hoteliers, the hotel uses energy-saving technology and eco-friendly materials wherever possible. This approach also includes water pumped from the hotel's own 1500-foot bore-hole beneath the building which not only helps make the building self sustaining but also supplies The Zetter's bottled spring water that is served in the restaurant and rooms. The hotel is home to the celebrated Bistrot Bruno Loubet and next door is award-winning Cocktail Lounge at sister hotel The Zetter Townhouse, an exciting collaboration between The Zetter, chef Bruno Loubet and the creators of 69 Colebrooke Row. The neighbourhood boasts of superb restaurants, excellent pubs, clubs,wine bars and a number of galleries and theatres. Explore the surroundings on Brompton bicycles which guests can hire from the hotel free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Zetter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zetter Hotel And Townhouse
- Zetter Hotel London
- Zetter London
- The Zetter Hotel London, England