Can't say enough good things about our experience at the Zetter Hotel. We stayed four nights and loved it. It is within a few blocks of the Farringdon Tube stop, which is convenient. We arrived at the hotel at 9am on Sunday morning after an overnight plane trip from the US. The reception was incredibly warm and friendly and they did not even question that we wouldn't be checking into our room right away. The woman at the front desk said that there was a room ready right away but it was on the streetside. She suggested that we wait about 1/2 hour for a room on the quieter side of the hotel to be ready as we were going to be there for four nights. So, we had a great breakfast in the hotel restaurant and our room was ready. The room was great! It is small, but that was to be expected in London. The bathroom, however, was quite large, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Maid service went out of their way to accommodate us with cleaning times and always did an excellent job. The hotel restaurant was the best food and atmosphere of our visit and the staff, again, was so welcoming and helpful. Overall, we had a fantastic experience and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Zetter Hotel has 59 bedrooms including 7 rooftop studios all with a private outdoor terrace. Located in fashionable Clerkenwell, the hotel is a perfect destination for those looking for hotels with style, comfort and bags of personality. Built by eco-conscious hoteliers, the hotel uses energy-saving technology and eco-friendly materials wherever possible. This approach also includes water pumped from the hotel's own 1500-foot bore-hole beneath the building which not only helps make the building self sustaining but also supplies The Zetter's bottled spring water that is served in the restaurant and rooms. The hotel is home to Club Zetter Wine Bar & Kitchen and next door is award-winning Cocktail Lounge at sister hotel The Zetter Townhouse, an exciting collaboration between The Zetter, chef Bruno Loubet and the creators of 69 Colebrooke Row. The neighbourhood boasts of superb restaurants, excellent pubs, clubs,wine bars and a number of galleries and theatres. Explore the surroundings on Brompton bicycles which guests can hire from the hotel free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Zetter Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zetter Hotel And Townhouse
- Zetter Hotel London
- Zetter London
- The Zetter Hotel London, England