“Amazing”

Baglioni Hotel London
Ranked #46 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have been there with my family for three days. situated in Hyde Park, it offers a very good position from which it is possible to reach all the main points of interests of London. All was perfect, staff very kind and always ready to help you. Big and clean room. We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Francesco_Sardelli, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Baglioni Hotel London. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and we found it to be an excellent choice for a number of reasons.

The location opposite Hyde Park was lovely, and attractions such as the Royal Albert Hall, Victoria & Albert Museum and the Museum of Natural History were a short stroll away, as were the department stores Harrods and Harvey Nicholls. A stop for the Hop On Hop Off Bus was 100 metres down the road.

The hotel itself was glamorous and elegant with well appointed rooms and fabulous bathrooms. Our room at the back of the hotel didn't have a view of the park but it was very quiet and very private.We ate in the restaurant on 2 occasions and found the food superb. I can definitely recommend the Cheese Tortellini with Burnt Butter Sauce!

We appreciated the services of the Concierges Phil and Bill who went out of their way to obtain hard to secure event tickets and restaurant reservations and recommendations.

We will definitely consider the Baglioni Hotel the next time we visit London.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Francesco_Sardelli, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit to The Baglioni Hotel London. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience. I will share your comments with everyone here and in particular with Phil and Bill.

I look forward to welcoming you back at The Baglioni Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

every visit i have had at this hotel is always great in every aspect.food staff and service . now baglioni is always my hotel of choice in london. i would love to try one of the baglioni hotels in italy .

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
Francesco_Sardelli, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit to The Baglioni Hotel and also for coming back to stay with us when in London. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience. I will share your comments with everyone here and in particular with our theater critic Bill Howard.
I look forward to welcoming you back at The Baglioni Hotel London in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at the Baglioni in London from the 1st - 6th March 2014 and what a great experience it was!

WHAT I LIKED:

1. The staff are all exceptionally friendly and highly professional. Everyone has a smile and is ready to help.
2. Top barman Salvatore produces exquisite cocktails and drinks. Love the giant green olives & restaurant snacks.
3. I am sure that some of the top Concierges in London work at the Baglioni, as they manage a lot of miracles (tough tables, impossible theatre tickets...). A special mention to Phil Morris who goes the distance.
4. The bedroom I was allocated was beautifully located on the 5th floor overlooking Hyde Park.
5. Had a great fireplace in the bedroom
6. Really enjoyed the luxury Italian Ortigia Bathroom products and soaps
7. The bed, feather pillows and high quality linens are beyond comfortable.
8. The location is the best in London, in a calm area with the park in front, but very close to everywhere by cab, bus, bicycle or tube (5 mins away High Street Kensington)
9. Stylish coffee machine and Illy Coffee in the room.
10. I believe it is wonderful Hotel for business and pleasure!
11. The high speed internet works beautifully all the way and you never have to put a code again, after the first time.
12. Fantastic heated terrace where you may have drinks outside, smoke a cigar..

WHAT I DISLIKED:

1. Leaving on the 6th of March…

Will be back very soon. Top marks!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Francesco_Sardelli, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience. I will share your comments with everyone here and in particular with Salvatore for his exquisite cocktails and Phiil.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Baglioni hotel has been our first choice for stays when visiting the royal Albert hall which is easily within a gentle stroll especially when trying to find a cab after the performance!. Terrific service, comfortable rooms and suites, but costs towards the higher end of the local spectrum.
We have always previously enjoyed our stays but on this occasion our experience of the breakfast offering... at almost £25.00 per person was atrocious. Cold tasteless cooked sausages and bacon, frankly off smelling scrambled egg and a complete absence of the 'a la carte' menu until well after we had served ourselves at the buffet. quite frankly you'd be better served with more palatable food by walking 5 minutes up the road!
What a disappointment from such a lovely location and helpful staff.
I did notice however that the waiting staff seemed on occasions to be stretched and less than attentive as we had found them to be previously. Perhaps complacency has crept into what used to be a favourite hotel choice.
Perhaps its time to move on!
A good location, excellent and attentive admin and concierge staff, disappointing food, lovely rooms, if somewhat smaller than would be expected at the price point, so dont bother with breakfast... go out and enjoy better cheaper food locally at excellent convenient restaurants.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the hotel front and main road overlooking the park. Good views but intrusiv...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Francesco_Sardelli, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay at the Baglioni Hotel, and I am sorry to hear about your experience with the breakfast. My restaurant general manager, Diego Cusin, would welcome the opportunity to hear from you with more details of your experience if you would be kind enough to call him directly at your convenience on 0207 368 5900.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I stay in a lot of luxury hotels through work, and this is by far the best. We stayed for my partners birthday and I asked for a few special touches, they were catered for with no fuss and exactly right. The attention to detail is amazing. The staff so friendly and helpful you couldn't ask for more.

The room service was lovely, on time and to a very high standard.

We went out for theatre and came back to our room immaculately being cleaned while we we're out, bed turned down, slippers out and a lovely birthday cake.

I really can't fault anything it made such a special birthday so perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel and intend to visit the others when travelling

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
FrancescoSardelli, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit to The Baglioni Hotel. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and also the birthday celebration. I have shared your review with the rest of the team and everyone is delighted with your comments.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I am a frequent visitor to the Baglioni Hotel. It never fails to live up to my expectations. There is no one area that can be criticized from the moment you pool up to the door. Whether you have been away three weeks or three months you are instantly enveloped into the calm efficient organization. It would be hard to single out any particular member of staff - although the Concierge Bill Howard goes way beyond the call of duty! He is also one of the best theatre critics I know.

Just a superbly run hotel.

Room Tip: Personal choice. Some rooms have very cosy sittings rooms and the back rooms are almost too quiet
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
FrancescoSardelli, Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Guest,
I thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visit to The Baglioni Hotel and also for choosing to stay with use when in London. It is my pleasure to read how much you enjoyed the experience. I will share your comments with everyone here and in particular with our theater critic Bill Howard.