Baglioni Hotel London
$217
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$174
$243
Orbitz.com
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewshyde parkkensington palacejunior suitebutler servicekensington high streetalbert hallhotel is beautifulfive star hotelrestaurant staffperfect stayafternoon teaan upgrademaseraticonciergespafireplaceluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We loved the Baglioni hotel. This small boutique hotel has it all. Across the road for a walk in Kensington gardens,five minutes to the High Street. Stayed two nights on a business trip to London then returned for another night after business in the Lakeland district, to enjoy another night before we left England. The staff and service were exceptional. The rooms were large with elegant decor. We have found our new home when in London.

Room Tip: Room 505 overlooking Kensington gardens
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Baglionihotel, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear Guest, many thanks for your posting, opinions like yours are really encouraging to our staff. We are delighted to learn you consider our hotel as your new home in London. I hope to see you here soon, With Kindest Regards, Luca Virgilio

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a couple of times as well placed for central London attractions, Albert Hall, Winter wonderland and Olympia.... Service has always been outstanding, beautiful rooms and great breakfasts. Will definitely book here again.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your lovely review. We are very pleased to learn about your positive impression on our staff and rooms. We are very happy to know you are willing to book here again and we look forward to seeing you. Warm Regards, Luca Virgilio

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Baglioni is a very chic italian boutique-hotel at Kensington High Street close to Hyde Park. I've stayed here on several business trips and the service is flawless and personal. Because of corp rates I have sometimes been forced to stay at neighbouring properties where every check-in is like the first, signing forms, papers having your name misspelled etc etc. At the Baglioni check-in is always speedy and room preferences etc are stored.

I've stayed in the junior suite which is excellent but the standard guest rooms are also fantastic and spacious.

The Brunello restaurant on the ground floor serves excellent italian good and of course a large selection of Brunello wines.

My only complaint would be that as a frequent traveller it would be nice to be able to earn air miles with your hotel nights but that's a tiny detail all things considered.

All in all I must have stayed at 20+ hotels in London in the past couple of years and The Baglioni is by far my absolute favorite.

Room Tip: I've tried several rooms and they were all excellent although park view rooms are of course better than courtyard.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Baglionihotel, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for you spectacular review. We are glad to hear Baglioni Hotel is considered as your favourite in London!
We are truly delighted to learn you had a great experience with our Brunello Restaurant and you appreciated our selection of wines.
Regarding your observation upon the complimentary air miles for the regular guests, we promise to consider this option. We look forward to having you back soon!!
All the best, Luca Virgilio

Reviewed June 30, 2013

As a regular visitor to the Baglioni London, I was pleased to note that it seemed back to its normal high standards. I was upgraded to a suite, which though it faced onto the street with the new development site on De Vere St. had extremely attractive high ceilings and the usual Baglioni fittings.

I was taken care of by the reception and butler staff, and had only one niggle: The care that they take in preparing and cleaning the rooms can mean that yours is not made up until late in the afternoon, a little problem is you´re receiving guests.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Baglionihotel, General Manager at Baglioni Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Guest, welcome back and glad that from your last posting you found things back to normal! alwasy a pleasure havin gyou with us. With kindest regards and till the next time, Luca Virgilio

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My family just completed 4 nights at the Baglioni where we had a family package consisting of two connecting suites. We had a tremendous experience and the Baglioni lived up to what I would expect from a 5 star, boutique hotel. The service was intimate, discreet and highly personalized. Everyone knew who we were and greeted us by name throughout our vist.

Location: The hotel is located next to Kensignton palace in Knightsbridge and was a short 15 minute walk to Harrods and the heart of Knightsbridge. Additionally, being right across from the palace meant that we could easily go on evening walks with the kids and easily enjoy the park.

Rooms: We had two connecting suites so there was plenty of room for the family. The sitting area was large and the bathrooms each had two sinks, separate tub and shower and plenty of room for all of us to get ready in the morning without tripping over each other. Additionally, the rooms come with butler service which was helpful -- especially when we arrived. We were able to quickly shower and go for a walk to get over the jet lag while the butler unpacked all of our bags, arranged for a tea service for my daughter and had fresh fruit and cookies sent to the room. It really made us feel at home. Additionally, the rooms were incredibly quiet -- even though we were on a busy street we did not hear any street noise. This, along with the comfortable beds, really created a great night's sleep.

Dining: The team at breakfast and the restaurant were really outstanding. Marco in the morning was terrific . He was authentic, friendly and deeply committed to ensuring we had a great breakfast experience every morning. Additionally, Federico, the sommelier, did a great job taking us on a journey of Italian wines when we had dinner at the hotel. He also engaged in quite a bit of friendly soccer banter with my son over which team was best and the players that are stars. Bottom line, the restaurant team really made my family feel special. Thank you.

Concierge: I saved the best for last. Phil is a real treasure and store of local knowledge. I had engaged with him by email prior to our visit and he was helpful and responsive. Each day when we would start our morning adventures, he would spend time with us explaining the "back story" on the world according to Phil. He was genuine, friendly, and really made us feel special. Thank you.

My family typically stays in Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental type hotels. For this trip only the Baglioni could guarantee us connecting rooms for the time frame we were in London. I took a leap of faith with a hotel that I was not familiar with. The Baglioni turned into a real pleasant surprise and I am now a huge fan of "Luxury with Italian flair". Bottom line, the Baglioni is a 5-star boutique hotel and lived up to everything I expected.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
thanks ever so much for you lovely posting and delighted that your "leap of fate" paid off! :-) It was dleightful to read your good comments on our staff and you have perfectly depicted all we want to be for our Guests. Your words are of great encouragement.
Wishing you and you loved ones a great summer and hope to seeing you back on your next visit to London. With kindest regards, Luca Virgilio