Travelling with seven yo twins , gave us room with no opening windows for fresh air, no view internal room on low 2nd floor.
4 guests, 2 towels, one bottle of water.
Why does the minibar cost 3 pounds per day to empty???????
If you move anything in mini bar they charge you. No good if with kids.
Only 2 double beds, parents bed could have been a queen at least, as the is enough room. Very cold check in staff, , not sure why they want us to write kids names and passport number for uk citizen. Didn't help with bags, didn't explain what was included or what time breakfast was.
One free bottle of water and ice bucket with no ice in it.
We asked if they had room service for kids , yes , but when we went yo room , kids food finishes at 11 pm so , kids we to bed with no dinner after long trip from Prague.
God hope it gets better but so far not good.
Some crazy reason the Capet floor has a wet patch right next to bed where you stand.
Toilet seat leans forward , feels like you will slip off, don't think it is level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel provides perfect accommodation in central London near local attractions such as The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral and Buckingham Palace. This luxury hotel also offers meeting rooms, gym, spa facilities and a Michelin star restaurant. The Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel is a modern central London hotel, located in the heart of the city. This deluxe London hotel is just a stone's throw away from Blackfriars mainline train station, with a direct connection to the Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras International. For tubes, the Crowne Plaza hotel is equally well located: just a short walk to Temple & Mansion House on the District & Circle Line, or St Paul's on the Central Line. Whether you're in London for business or sightseeing, this London City Centre hotel is ideally located, minutes away from some of London's most famous attractions: The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern & West End theatres. Crowne Plaza Club rooms, King Studios and Suites are available at your request. And all rooms are air-conditioned and have High Speed Internet Access. There's also a Fitness Club with sauna in the hotel should you wish to work out and wind down. While you're here, don't forget to eat at our Rosette awarded restaurants; Diciannove offers authentic Italian food including a variety of freshly made pasta, whilst and at Chinese Cricket Club you can enjoy fresh dim sum and Sichuan specialties. The easiest and most exciting way to do some sightseeing in London city centre is to take a trip on the London Eye. On a clear day, you can see as far as the Queen's other residence, Windsor Castle! The Crowne Plaza London City Hotel is only minutes away from the London Eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza London The City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel London
- Crowne Plaza The City
- Crowne Plaza London City
- Crowne Plaza London The City England