The staff at this hotel is nothing short of superb. They were enormously helpful and delightfully warm and friendly. They made us feel that we were home. The room itself was very clean and comfortable but could use a bit of a facelift. The Italian restaurant in the hotel had surprisingly good food and again, excellent service. The hotel's proximity to to major sight seeing locations was a major plus. We were able to walk to St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern, The Globe Theater, and over the Millenium walking bridge. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel provides perfect accommodation in central London near local attractions such as The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral and Buckingham Palace. This luxury hotel also offers meeting rooms, gym, spa facilities and a Michelin star restaurant. The Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel is a modern central London hotel, located in the heart of the city. This deluxe London hotel is just a stone's throw away from Blackfriars mainline train station, with a direct connection to the Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras International. For tubes, the Crowne Plaza hotel is equally well located: just a short walk to Temple & Mansion House on the District & Circle Line, or St Paul's on the Central Line. Whether you're in London for business or sightseeing, this London City Centre hotel is ideally located, minutes away from some of London's most famous attractions: The London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, Tate Modern & West End theatres. Crowne Plaza Club rooms, King Studios and Suites are available at your request. And all rooms are air-conditioned and have High Speed Internet Access. There's also a Fitness Club with sauna in the hotel should you wish to work out and wind down. While you're here, don't forget to eat at our Rosette awarded restaurants; Diciannove offers authentic Italian food including a variety of freshly made pasta, whilst and at Chinese Cricket Club you can enjoy fresh dim sum and Sichuan specialities. The easiest and most exciting way to do some sightseeing in London city centre is to take a trip on the London Eye. On a clear day, you can see as far as the Queen's other residence, Windsor Castle! The Crowne Plaza London City Hotel is only minutes away from the London Eye. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Crowne Plaza London - The City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - The City Hotel London
- Crowne Plaza The City
- Crowne Plaza London City
- Crowne Plaza London - The City England