I stayed in the Eastside part, facing over a small park area. The room is basic and has everything you need except a tv. The rooms were hot and there was no air con, so I used a fan.
I couldn't get to sleep at night as there was a bar outside and I could hear every word people were saying until about midnight when I must have eventually fallen asleep. Then at 1am I got woken up by a false fire alarm. We all had to stand outside for about half an hour. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy my stay.
I had breakfast which was quite a walk from Eastside and was awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princes Gardens is located within easy walking distance of South Kensington Tube station and attractions, including the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History, Science and V&A museums, Harrods and Hyde Park. Part of Imperial College Prince's Gardens accommodation offers over 700 contemporary bedrooms set around a quiet leafy square in central London. Guests can benefits from: • 24 hours Reception • Buffet Style Full English/Continental Breakfast • Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room • Daily Housekeeping Service • Complimentary access to Ethos gym and swimming pool • Communal areas • 45 min. train ride from Heathrow Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial College Hotel London
- Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens London, England