I stayed with my boyfriend 3 nights at Beit Hall. Well, you get what you paid for. Everything in the room was in very old shape. The room was pretty tiny and not clean at all e.g. some of the towels were dirty (green) - I was happy that I brought my own towels.
I was also shocked when I saw the cups in our room (which you can use for making tea or coffee) - they were dirty and I am not sure if they cleaned those from the guest before. Well, a good sign for their claim of cleanliness.
I also didn't like the breakfast. The coffee was unenjoyable and the food was simple and tasteless.
There were also some good things: Internet was available (5 GBP) and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
All in all I would not recommend this accommodation to anyone who is looking for a nice and clean room and I really feel sorry for the students at Imperial College who have to stay there. I am definitely not staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princes Gardens is located within easy walking distance of South Kensington Tube station and attractions, including the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History, Science and V&A museums, Harrods and Hyde Park. Part of Imperial College Prince's Gardens accommodation offers over 700 contemporary bedrooms set around a quiet leafy square in central London. Guests can benefits from: • 24 hours Reception • Buffet Style Full English/Continental Breakfast • Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room • Daily Housekeeping Service • Complimentary access to Ethos gym and swimming pool • Communal areas • 45 min. train ride from Heathrow Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial College Hotel London
- Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens London, England