Stayed one night. This is student accommodation available outside term time; fresh, clean and very convenient to museums, tube station, park. Excellent value for money. Our booking allowed access to gym and pool (although we didn't use it). Wifi is available but was a separate charge.
Breakfast is over the road in the student cafeteria. Queue up at serving stations rather than table service but food was pretty good. No airconditioning, fan provided, and can leave window open.
The night we stayed the fire alarm rang and we had to evacuate at 3am! The evacuation seemed to progress promptly, everyone out in the square opposite but the communication of the "all clear" and some system for checking was not obvious. Hopefully this will be addressed, however it was a good to know that in the event of a fire the alarms and evacuation route certainly worked.
Would stay there again, overall very handy and great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princes Gardens is located within easy walking distance of South Kensington Tube station and attractions, including the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History, Science and V&A museums, Harrods and Hyde Park. Part of Imperial College Prince's Gardens accommodation offers over 700 contemporary bedrooms set around a quiet leafy square in central London. Guests can benefits from: • 24 hours Reception • Buffet Style Full English/Continental Breakfast • Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room • Daily Housekeeping Service • Complimentary access to Ethos gym and swimming pool • Communal areas • 45 min. train ride from Heathrow Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial College Hotel London
- Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens London, England