For value and convenience in July and August, Imperial College is hard to beat. I have stayed in both Beit Hall and Princes Gardens a number of times and will return again and again. Unfortunately this accommodation is only available during student holidays but it's wonderful then. Beit Hall is right next the Albert Hall so I can attend the Proms and then stroll back next door. I can even pop back during the interval if necessary! Princes Gardens is in a lovely, tranquil garden square. All are a short walk from Kensington Gardens, South Kensington tube station, Victoria and Albert, Natural History and Science museums. Did I say rooms are spotless, small but adequate with own shower and toilet. Student staff are wonderfully helpful and friendly. Breakfast, amazingly, is included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princes Gardens is located within easy walking distance of South Kensington Tube station and attractions, including the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History, Science and V&A museums, Harrods and Hyde Park. Part of Imperial College Prince's Gardens accommodation offers over 700 contemporary bedrooms set around a quiet leafy square in central London. Guests can benefits from: • 24 hours Reception • Buffet Style Full English/Continental Breakfast • Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room • Daily Housekeeping Service • Complimentary access to Ethos gym and swimming pool • Communal areas • 45 min. train ride from Heathrow Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial College Hotel London
- Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens London, England