We stayed in one of the Imperial College rooms in July 2012 - and we wished we could have stayed longer than our two nights. Remember where you are, what you're getting for your money, and what you'd be paying somewhere else, and you realise pretty quickly that you're onto a good thing. Clean bedding, comfortable bed, lovely ensuite bathroom, room for our luggage etc. Yes, it's no-frills accommodation - but we were thrilled to find it and we'll be working hard to return. We didn't really enjoy the breakfast, it was standard cafeteria food issued according to all sorts of rules and regulations about items and quantities, eaten amid a sea of huge tables and noise ... so we probably should've headed out for croissants and coffee to watch the world go by instead - but we can see why the breakfast option is popular with so many travellers, especially those on a tight budget, and it's a matter of our personal taste rather than a criticism about the service which was offered. The bottom line is that you're staying in one of the most picturesque parts of London, with public transport nearby and a comfortable room to come back to at the end of the day, and we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. We can't comment on any of the other accommodation halls or rooms - but our particular room and private ensuite at Imperial College were fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princes Gardens is located within easy walking distance of South Kensington Tube station and attractions, including the Royal Albert Hall, Natural History, Science and V&A museums, Harrods and Hyde Park. Part of Imperial College Prince's Gardens accommodation offers over 700 contemporary bedrooms set around a quiet leafy square in central London. Guests can benefits from: • 24 hours Reception • Buffet Style Full English/Continental Breakfast • Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room • Daily Housekeeping Service • Complimentary access to Ethos gym and swimming pool • Communal areas • 45 min. train ride from Heathrow Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial College Hotel London
- Imperial College Accommodation Prince's Gardens London, England