Following the good reviews we stayed here for 4 days and it is a pleasent and peaceful place. Thanks to friendly staff, firstly the cleaners for err their cleaning well and then reception and dining staff. Whilst the DLR journey time has to be counted in, if you haven't been on this novel driverless noddy train then a busy visually interesting delight awaits - Canary wharf, the dome, old dock buildings, boats and more. Also, ASDA over the road includes Post office, pub, Dental place and cafe. Down the road southwards by pleasant path is another store and another half mile the dock frontage, City airport and dear old father Thames; where you can get a bus 474 or DLR back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location for visitors to London, close to the O2 Arena, Excel Centre & next to DLR Beckton with frequent trains to Central London (30-40mins). Free parking and free Wi-Fi in our Brewers Fayre pub restaurant serving great value pub favorites including our new ‘All you can Eat’ self service £7.99 Premier Breakfast plus our £5.99 Buffet Place Theme nights: Chinese Night (Monday), Curry Night (Tuesday & Thursday), Mexican Night (Wednesday), Chip Shop night (Friday) and Carvery 3 course for £11 (Sunday). We hope to see you soon – Jamie Southgate (General Manager). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel England