“Excellent”

Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel
Ranked #385 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Stayed here in March for my daughter's birthday weekend. Hotel is next door to DLR station and they go every 10 minutes so easy access into central london

The food in the Brewers Fayre is really good and reasonably priced - the breakfast is good too - made poached eggs for me without any problems

Enjoyed it so much we've booked again for November!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank alizda174
JamieSouthgate, Manager at Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2012

Dear Alizda 174,

Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and especially the food in our restaurant
Hope your daughter had a great birthday.
I am extremely happy to hear that you will be coming back in November
We are looking forward to welcoming you back

Yours sincerely

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We stayed here to go to a concert at the O2. DLR station is literaqlly next door and 25 mins takes you to the O2, changing at Canning Town to the Jubilee line. £25 in a cab home after the concert.
Reception staff were really friendly, as were the bar staff - who enjoyed a gbit of banter with the kids about their choiuce in music! The room was cpmfortable and plenty of room for 4 of us, although it was very warm. Breakfast was delicious - freshly cooked and tasty - a real winner. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
JamieSouthgate, Manager at Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Dear Mackaydebbie,

It gives me great pleasure to read you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and everything from the staff to the room & location exceeded your expectations.
Comments such as yours act as a motivational tool for the team and it is nice in turn, to read their hard work is appreciated.

Once again I would like to thank you for your positive review and would be delighted to welcome you back to the PI London Beckton in the near future.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We stayed here for a long weekend for the England v Wales rugby game. Although the hotel is a little far from Twickenham we decided we wanted a hotel closer to the city.
We have stayed in many premier inns, but this one has to be my favourite. It is located very conveniently right next door to the DLR, so access into the city is so so simple.
The staff are very friendly and the bar/pub is excellent and very popular. There is an asda store close by (5 minute walk) and a few other shops and pubs.
We will definitely book this hotel again...

Room Tip: there are a couple of annex blocks at the back, I would ask for the main building, not overlooking...

Dear John,

Thank you for the brilliant feedback about our hotel in London Beckton and the five star review. I hope you enjoyed the rugby game and that your team won. We are delighted to hear that our Premier Inn became one of your favourite.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Stayed at this hotel recently whilst on a business trip with a few colleagues. Very pleasantly surprised, excellent value for money. Staff very helpful and friendly and the rooms immaculate. I expected it to be a bit on the noisy side but slept like a log, no noise and very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Dear Kath R,

Thank you for your feedback and five star review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a good night sleep. It was great to read that we are excellent value for money and you liked the service provided and the quality of our rooms.
I would like to thank you one more time and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Booked this hotel because it was the nearest to the friends house we were visiting. We stayed only one night, but were very nicely surprised with the hotel. Got quite a good price for the room (booked a month in advance), so was not really sure what to expect. But read good revies on trip advisor, so was kinda relaxed that it should be ok - and it was! :] The room was spacy enough, with a small couch, very nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. Although I woke up couples of times during the night from the vehicle noises from outside, but overall no noise from the hotel corridors etc.
We did not have breakfast there, as slept too long :] The staff was nice and friendly. Overall, very pleasant stay, could not add anything else :]

Room Tip: Book some time in advance to get a good price
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
JamieSouthgate, Manager at Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Dear Biese,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Premier Inn London Beckton lands and for taking the time to leave a review in regards to your recent stay with us.

It gives me great pleasure to read you enjoyed your first stay with us and everything from the staff to the room exceeded your expectations.
I will pass your comments to our front desk and housekeeping staff who will appreciate the encouraging feedback..
Please next time when you visit us just request room in our Annex building, which a bit further form the main road. I hope you will have enough time to enjoy our breakfast too.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Just back from a one night stay - WOW what friendly, informative and helpful staff! We were offered a few different rooms on check -in as there was building work on going in one of the buildings. The receptionists could teach classes on how to look after guests and there are some first class hotels out there that could learn a thing or two from them!!! The room was spotless, the bed super comfortable, the bathroom had everything we wanted. The free car-park was a bonus and with the DLR station being only a few yards away it has great access into central London.

The staff at Beckton's Premier Inn should be very proud - they're wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
JamieSouthgate, Manager at Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Dear Karen F,

Thank you very much for your feedback and five star review. I was delighted to read your comment regarding our pleasant and helpful staff and the quality of cleanliness of the rooms. I will pass your feedback to our team. I am sure they will be happy to know how good they are. I can assure you that every one of us is proud to be part of PI London Beckton team. If you remember the names of the team members, which were outstanding please let me know so I can praise them individually. My e-mail address is PITL.LondonBeckton@whitbread.com
Looking forward to welcoming you back to PI London Beckton in the near future.
Best regards

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights; it was almost a disaster at the start when the receptionist insisted I wake up and parade my wife and three very tired and sleepy children (aged less than 10) so he could make sure we weren't going to have anymore people than stated in the two rooms we had booked. It didn't matter that we had travelled over 5 hours and 300 miles, it was past 10pm and it was -7 Celsius outside!
Too tired to argue, we complied and the rest of the experience I must say was excellent - the rooms, beds, bathrooms, breakfast, even the take-out meals we ordered after 12 midnight! It was just an all-round great experience (bar the checking in). I must add the receptionist turned out to be a top, top guy throughout the rest of our stay

Room Tip: If its got an extension, ask to stay in the newer part!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Afemo O
JamieSouthgate, Manager at Premier Inn London Beckton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear Afemo O,

Thank you for your feedback and review. It was great to hear that overall you had a pleasant stay at Premier Inn London Beckton and encountered pleasant front of office and restaurant staff. Thank you for the comments about your check inn experience. We are currently reviewing all security procedures to ensure improvements are made to guest experience. Thank you for drawing this to my attention. I hope to welcome you back if you choose to visit London again.