I am absolutely speechless about the state of this hotel. Damaged, filthy, neglected and overpriced.
1. Stinky bedroom.
2. Door safe locked damaged.
3. Walls cracked.
4. Radiator knob missing
5. Wardrobe door not working properly.
6. Desk drawers not working properly.
7. One socket near desk.
8. Damaged chair.
9. Damaged bathroom window.
10. Damaged bathroom doors.
11. Single glazing.
Cleanliness ( what cleanliness !!!!) dust everywhere, dirty linen and nets, dirty shower, hairs in sink, dirty tiles, dirty kettle, dirty bin
No air condition !
Reminds me more hostel than hotel.
I spend 10 years in hotel industry and dear reviewer trust me. You do not want to stay in this place !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarendon Hotel overlooks historic Blackheath. This area of London is very special with Greenwich Park, the River Thames and many fine attractions to visit. Situated in Blackheath Village with its many special shops, cafes and bars to enjoy, the Clarendon offers a village atmosphere close to the O2 Arena (10 mins), Central London and Excel in Docklands. All rooms are en-suite with facilities such as the Meridian Restaurant, Nautical Chart Bar. Parking - the hotel has a front and rear car park, however these do get filled. For alternative parking, there is street parking or the Blackheath Village train station car park, which has CCTV. With Blackheath in front of the hotel, we are of course dog friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Clarendon Hotel - Blackheath Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Clarendon Hotel - Blackheath Village London, England