First of all, before booking this hotel, one must understand it is a "Boutique" hotel. Meaning, if you're looking for a big hotel with big lobby and ppl walking in and out (some ppl love that) then this hotel wouldn't be the perfect choice for you, it has +/- 60 rooms and a small lobby with few ( 2 or 3) tables, excellent for ppl who wanna feel home while walking in or out of the hotel.
The rooms are huge (compared to london standards) and for the first time for me in london i was able to hang all my cloths in the walk-in closet. The furniture is not new, but very classy and classic. The toilet is not new as well but very luxurious. A best description would be a room in a 50 yr old Palace. Which is to me beautiful.
it's in the heart of south Kensington. 20 meters away of Gloucester Road with all restaurants, bars, and cafe's. Underground station of Gloucester road (Piccadilly line) is the line that would take you around to most of the attractions (Knightsbridge, Hyde park corner, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Covent Garden).
To wrap up, I've stayed in more than 10 different hotels in london (4 & 5 stars) and this one is by far my favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentley London is located in Central London. Our combination of delightful Deluxe bedrooms & Suites provide guests with a luxurious choice for their residential requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Bentley London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bentley Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Bentley London England