The Bentley London
$279
$231
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$175
The Belgrave(London)(Great Value!)
$160
$131
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$96
$75
$157
$125
$459
$444
  • Restaurant
All reviewschampagne afternoon teawhirlpool bathcoronation chickengloucester road stationbeautiful hoteljunior suitethe natural history museumquiet streetbirthday treatan upgradestandard roomhyde parkkensingtonharrodstubefurnishingsconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Stayed for 5 nights. This place is stunning - very regal. Being a gold member they bumped me up to what can only be described as an apartment. Location is fantastic, tube near by, pubs, nice restaurants, got it all! Staff were also brilliant.

Only thing is missing is free wireless internet. I found myself tethered to the desk.. kind of annoying for a business traveler. Other than that.. perfect!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Defected from many years at The Dorchester. One word sums up The Bentley........... FABULOUS!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Set in a select neighbourhood with easy access to the tube.
Quiet street with a park nearby. Elegant understated hotel. Staff very friendly.
Not a large hotel so much more personal. Rooms had windows that opened to let in fresh air. We had a room at the back and it was so quiet. Free email service downstairs in lobby.
Our room was a lovely size and bed very comfortable we could not believe how wonderfully we slept. Nice bar on below lobby floor. Two restuarants nearby for casual eating.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Stayed in the Bentley Hotel for one night while passing through London on the way back home from Atlanta. What a super hotel experience.
I sent an e-mail ahead, requesting, if possible an early check-in after the transatlantic flight,a dinner reservation and details of spa treatments available. The response was swift and courteous. As a Gold HHonors member I was due a room upgrade. In reply to my early check-in request, it was explained that at that time my upgrade mightn't be available so early but a room would DEFINITELY be available. A perfect and reasonable response in comparison to some other well known Hilton's in London. All my other details were put in place.
As soon as I arrived, Mario escorted me to the front desk and looked after my luggage. I met the delightful Susann (FO Manager) who greeted me warmly by name (without having to check my reservation), welcomed me to the hotel and put me in a beautiful suite on the first floor.
I requested, tea, toast and orange juice which arrived promptly upon Mario's departure from my room tour. Yes, tour! The suite was beautiful. The bathroom was sumptuous. There was a dressing room. Seperate bedroom. Living room with a full dining room table that could sit up to 6 people. Absolute luxury all the way.
Any request for taxis etc. was made with a minimum of fuss. Coffee in the lounge area was delivered with a service level of years gone by. I could have sat there all day! A platter of fresh fruit was in my room on my return from visiting a friend, along with a plate of handmade chocolates. The room was so quiet I nearly slept it out the following morning. Unheard for me in any hotel.
The professionalism, courtesy and genuine friendliness of all the hotel staff I met during my all too brief visit was outstanding. Susann herself is excellent in her role as is her team around her. Don't hesitate to stay. It's THE best Hilton in London. I have already made my next reservation for next month. I won't stir outside the door when I arrive.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2010

We decided to try The Bentley because they have an off season rate of 300 pounds - not bad for a 5 star hotel in a great location in London. We had stayed at a nice huge chain hotel way up the Edgeware Road and paid 259 pounds during this same September week.
I've stayed in many hotel rooms but this was among the most beautiful by far. The breakfast room/tea room was also very lovely. We didn't get a chance to try the spa - we only wished we had more time. If youre up for a little splurge, The Bentley may be the place.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends