Everything about this hotel is structurally perfect: great location, nice classical building, large rooms. It is however so poorly managed that you should best avoid it. Service is close to non-existant. Order something and you'll get something else. Or nothing at all Continental breakfast at 10? They"l bruing you 2 English breakfasts at 11. A cab to the airport at 6? Better book it yourself. Room service is expensive, but unfortunaely not good. Obviously prepared by people who are not cooks. Over cooked steak with unde cooked fries? No thanks. Enjoy the old CRT TVs. They'll remind you of the 20th century. That's all they do though since the TV signal is so weak, that the images are full of noise. Except for Kuwait TV. But I dont watxh Kuwait TV. You'll love the personalised attention given to the greasy stationary, the half eaten pencil, the dirty room service menu. Dont complain though. Allegedgly everything is under control and it will never happen again. Except that its happened to me many times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentley London is located in Central London. Our combination of delightful Deluxe bedrooms & Suites provide guests with a luxurious choice for their residential requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Agoda, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Bentley London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bentley Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- The Bentley London England