The room was ok, recently renovated. But I found the staff a bit wooden and the bar/breakfast room felt a bit cheap. Also I was kept up by the rooms around me having a party. It is quite convenient for London City Airport though if you are travelling with only hand luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express London-Limehouse hotel, 5 minutes' walk from Limehouse DLR and 5 miles from London-City Airport. The modern Holiday Inn Express London-Limehouse lies just outside the City of London and the Congestion Charge zone in the East London district of Limehouse. It's just a short walk to Docklands Light Railway(DLR) links for 20-minute journeys to central London and London-City Airport. The Holiday Inn Express London-Limehouse's 4 meeting rooms can be tailored to meetings for up to 20 people. You can hop on the DLR train for 5 minutes to Canary Wharf and Bank stations, and get to exhibitions and conferences at ExCel exhibition centre in just 13 minutes. There's wireless Internet throughout the hotel. Drive just 10 minutes to The O2 arena in Greenwich for live music and entertainment. You can buy a London Travelcard to get to the city's sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London-Limehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Limehouse Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Express London-Limehouse England