We just came back from a week trip to London.We stayed at the main building on 5th floor so there was no noise from the underground(I 've insisted on that in my reservation).The price was reasonable(115 euros/night breakfast included).The room was small for a family with 2 teenagers but we knew that from the photos.It was clean but without storage room (that's a problem if you have 3 pieces of luggage).I could open the window so we 've got fresh air without traffic noise.The walls are quite thin.The bathroom was spacious enough. I liked the feeling of security because you had to use your card key to take the lift or even enter the hotel at night.There was A/C that we didn't use because we had 18 degrees.The hotel is in 5 minutes walk from a tube station and near many attractions. There is a big supermarket very near and a great bakery,shops pubs and restaurants(very alive in the evening).The breakfast was adequate but I would like to have ham and cheese also(bacon is heavy for my stomach!).I also would like to have a small fridge in the room.We had dinner there twice and it was great (although you have to wait at least 20 minutes to eat) I didn't like that the morning that we left we had arranged for a taxi to take us to Victoria station and a MPV CAR came( it had no taxi sing) and we payed 22 pounds instead of 12 that we 've paid when we arrived there.So watch the deal you 'll make or arrange your transportation by yourself if you flight early in the morning. Many thanks to Nick(he helped with the electrical problems) who was very polite,Sara during breakfast time was a smiling face and last but not least to our favorite Italian person Barbara (always happy and polite)The other person (Veronica, I think, was a little bit tight).Over all our stay was very pleasant but I think it depends on the room you stay in.Thanks to all stuff!I hope we 'll come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel England