We stayed here 2 nights (June 29-30) with an EF Tours group. Like the other reviewers found, the hotel is in a quiet neighborhood a little over a block from the Earls Court Tube station, which makes it convenient to most of London. There is a nice little bar in which to have a drink after a long day of traipsing around London. Kensington also provides a nice area in which to get out and stroll -- Harrod's is not very far away. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the breakfast our group had was very good. If I were to return as an individual tourist, I'd certainly consider making this a base from which to visit London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel England