This Premier Inn would not be the best in London but its ok if you need a few nights at a sensible price.
The building is a bit on the dreary side and the last time I stayed in it, I took a wrong turn and ended up going through another hotel which seemed to be much posher - so it must be joined to another.
The rooms are far from the reception & you have to go over a covered walkway which goes across a road - not the prettiest but definitely still ok if you are getting it at a bargain price.
The staff are friendly & the location keeps you just within zone 2 of the tube. I would go again but it wouldn't be my first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel England