The location was good, easy walking distance of Olympia and supermarket, longer walking distance to Harrods, museums and Hyde Park. Check in was easy, with extremely helpful staff. The room was clean and comfortable with plenty of room for three people. The bathroom was clean. Room had usual tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryer, although this was not within view of a mirror. We ate dinner soon after arrival and the food was good/service quick. Breakfast the following morning was equally good. This was the first time we had stayed at a Premier Inn, and following this experience, will definitely do so again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Kensington (Earl's Court) is practically made for mini-breaks, with almost every major attraction within easy reach. From dinosaurs to designer names, football stars to incredible shows, there's something to keep everyone happy. Be inspired at the Natural History, Science and Victoria & Albert Museums or Buckingham Palace. See the Blues in full flow at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge Stadium. Or catch a show at the Royal Albert Hall or the West End. Our friendly team will help you get the most from your stay and provide everything you need to recharge the batteries: spacious rooms and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Kensington Hotel London
- Premier Inn Kensington
- Premier Travel Inn Kensington
- Premier Inn London Kensington (Earl's Court) Hotel England