“No no no no no”

and 1 more site!
Ranked #936 of 1,067 Hotels in London
“No no no no no”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

what an awful hotel, its filthy and disgusting. Budget doesn't even cover it. The rooms are dirty and smelly and well the service is just appalling, don't try and complain or they will ask you to leave. No one who works there speaks fluent english and they have no idea of customer service skills at all.

The only positive is it has a cark park, of which you can use at a fee!

Room Tip: Non, just avoid at all costs!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank TravelReviews4U

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Greek first
Enniskillen, N Ireland
Reviewed October 17, 2013

What can i say !! My mother always told me, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing. Unfortunately after my most horrid experience, i am lucky to be alive ! This has got to be the worst place i have ever stayed in my life. Their write up says it was refurnished in 2011, I think they were talking about the house next door. I was there with my Mother and Father for a family funeral. We had picked this hotel as it was the nearest one to our family. Our room was on the top floor, two flights of stairs for my elderly parents to climb and for breakfast we had to go down another flight to the basement. The room had a very dirty carpet, shower was appalling, wallpaper was peeling off the walls with damp and a hole in the ceiling where the roof had leaked. But the main reason i was lucky to get out alive was that the bed bugs made a meal of me !!!!!! I was covered in bites. When we complained to the man on the desk he said " I am sorry to here that you were not happy" He did not want to listen to us and under the circumstance i did not want to put my parents through any more stress. I would suggest that under no circumstance should anyone stay at this hotel unless they have a death wish ! The photographs that travels put on the site are very correct. This hotel should be shut down.

Room Tip: Do not stay !!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Sharon M

Travelers are raving about these London hotels

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Their website said it had been refurbished in 2011... I wouldn't like to have seen it before!
A hole in the roof with staining down the wall, scalding water in the wash basin and cold in the trickle of a shower, something in the bed that gave me 6 bites and a rude old lady working there.... stay here at your peril!

Room Tip: Water pressure in shower is better on the lower floors apparently.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Paris, France
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We are 4. My wife and my two sons. In the same room, all beds very are very close, no intimity!!! Anyway, we were in london just for the we.
Room was clean, just the minimum.
Shower didn't have any pressure, like the rain in london...
But people who work in the hotel was very very helpfull and friendly.
Breakfast is good.
Very close to buses and tufnell park tube.
We hope to back soon.

• Stayed September 2013
Enköping, Uppsala Län, Sweden
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and was eager to shower after traveling the whole day! We were disappointed to discover that shower in the bathroom was barely working! The water pressure was extremely low. The room looks decent but it has a strong odor. The plus points are our towels are replaced daily, helpful staff, breakfast was alright, a quiet neighborhood and within walking distance public transportation i.e. buss 390 and Tuffnel Park tube. We won't recommend anyone to stay there unless they really need to be in that area. In our case, we had a wedding to attend and most of the hotel nearby are already booked.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Me and a friend stayed here for 2 nights from 17 August to 19 August. Arrived before the scheduled check in date, but the room was ready so we were able to check in early and leave our bags in the room. We had booked a twin en-suite, but were given a triple en-suite instead (but wasn't charged extra, so I didn't complain!). The room was decent enough - the beds were a little uncomfortable and there were some areas that were a little dirty, but other than that, it was good. In addition, the room had a TV with Freeview, which was good for the evenings. The included breakfast was decent too, choice of full English or continental. Advertised free Wi-Fi, but was unable to connect. Very close to tube station and buses, which was very useful. While it was fairly good, and the staff were very helpful, I probably wouldn't stay here again, but you get what you pay for - it's a cheap hotel, so don't expect wonders.

(side note, me and my friend were under 18 at the time, but we were allowed to stay as we had written permission from parents)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Only rang to make an inquiry for a future date. The woman who was at the desk, was abrupt, rude and unhelpful. after 30seconds of conversation she told me to call me closer to the time and before I could even breathe another word, slammed the phone down on me.
So i thought, i'd ring back and ask her why she did that, and that I thought it was pretty rude. Before I could get another word in, she slammed the phone down on me again.

I think you can all see the other reviews, i've not even been to this hotel, but my advice, don't even bother

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business